Non-Alias Related Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.
OasisSparrow said:
Leslie said:
Yeah the Gwyneth one is my fave too. Did you colorize it? She is gorgeous. I really like her.

And Jaimie!!! I am OBSESSED with all your new Trainspotting avs!!! :thud: That movie was brilliant, and Ewan and Johnny Lee Miller are incredible (and incredibly sexy lol). Do you have a link to Of The Sky?
lol, thanks leslie :smiley: i love the nude scene :angelic:
LOL "The" nude scene? :lol: :angelic: LOL Pick one. ^_^

Leslie said:
:thud: OMG. I *love* your Uma Thurman blends, Jaimie!!! :love:
thanks :smiley: they're the next add effects challenge at STB, i decided to make original ones.

and THE nude scene, where you get the full monty for mi amor, Ewan McG

OasisSparrow said:
Leslie said:
:thud: OMG. I *love* your Uma Thurman blends, Jaimie!!! :love:
thanks :smiley: they're the next add effects challenge at STB, i decided to make original ones.

and THE nude scene, where you get the full monty for mi amor, Ewan McG
aHA! ;) THAt one. :eek:fftopic: I was just watching Ewan on Jay Leno (I had taped it) after Down With Love came out. Damn that man is funny (not to mention sexyashell 🤤 ). :lol: I :love: 'im.

Les

jaimie your nbeldning these days is just flawless!!! really excellent job!!!!!! (y)
and could you post the link to the challenge site you mentioned please - i fancy i bit of a challenge LOL ^_^

britt - i simply ADORE the gwynth piece - but i think i told you that b4!! ^_^

thanks jems! :D and jaimie!!!!! those are so beautiful! I absolutely adore those pictures of keira, I just can't stop using them....I actually came in here to post this....made it a couple days ago for a challenge...

EB_challenge2_brittany.jpg

(y) i agreee britt the pics are just gorgeous - can i ask where they areform cos i see them a lot but have nbever found the actual pis and i simply adore the stairway one!!! lovely piece btw!!!

Brittany said:
oo geez, Jaimie, you made me drool on my keyboard with that Johnny blend..,. :sigh: and Leslie, those are awesome!!!!! :D

I've made a couple blendy type things for contests lately.....some are kewl, some are not....

fb-ch4-brittany.jpg

For Forever Blends

ty-brittany-ch93.jpg

Colorization for Truly You challenge

NAB-ch4-brittany.jpg

New Age Blends

ty-brittany-89.jpg

Truly You

and.....I think that's all..... :P

Britt
wow i love them all! rachel bilson is so damn pretty!

Brittany said:
thanks jems! :D and jaimie!!!!! those are so beautiful! I absolutely adore those pictures of keira, I just can't stop using them....I actually came in here to post this....made it a couple days ago for a challenge...

EB_challenge2_brittany.jpg
*gasp* :thud: SOOOOOOO PREEEETTTY!!!!!!!!

Two blends I mistakenly made for the TV/Movies Challenge. :lol:

Both are for Without A Trace (character Danny Taylor). The first one was gonna be my entry till I realized it was the wrong size. ^_^

Quotes are from the show (spoken by Danny).

blend4b.jpg

blend3.jpg

heeeeee.. thanks ^_^

oh and les! i forgot to say in my previous post that i think the grid lines are cool. i like how you made them a background.

thanks! ^_^

I THOUGHT it was Kurt Cobain! I wasn't very sure at first cuz I haven't seen a pic of him in, well, FOREVER! Nirvana rocks!

I made another blend! Well, more like a mini banner. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaarscape... :D ^_^

Title: The Saga Continues...
Pics: Official website www.scifi.com/farscape
Brushes: 1Greeneye
Texture: Erich (AliasALIAS)
Font: Farscape
Words: From the trailer shown on tv. :lol:

And just because I wanna.. Left to right: Chiana, John Crichton (Cry-ton), Aeryn (Erin) Sun, Ka D'Argo. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back