Non-Alias Related Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh leah pretty! I love boxy stuff :D

mwahaha. i spent too many hours on this

red%20queen%20copy.jpg

Siri :shocked: That's amazing. You do the most amazing abstract stuff. And they're always huge :lol: Awesome awesome piece (y)

SIRI you seriously ROCK at this style and I adore this style so much... You could seriously sell this as art in a museum! lol :smiley: It's mixed-media, in a way...

yendys47 said:
Siri :shocked: That's amazing. You do the most amazing abstract stuff. And they're always huge :lol: Awesome awesome piece (y)
[post="1305139"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO you think THIS is big... this is 45% of the original :lol: :mellow: yeaah I always get too big -_- sigh

Thanks you guys ^_^

here's the grey's anatomy blend i made, it's posted on the previous page, but here's a linked version

brushes: insomniac and touchstone
Texture: Insomniac
Pics: Cap It

untitled-6.png

my final volley for my battle with LoriDarling at BC

Brushes: Touchstone, Insomniac, AVH, and Devil Cookies
Textures: Insomniac
Pics: Cap It

jaimievsloriround10.png

:shocked: WOAH. 45 % :lol: hahaha it's amazing nonetheless :D

Jaimie: That is some amaazing blending on the Findig Neverland one. Just amaaazing :shocked:
ETA: yeah...and the blenidng on the Grey's Anatomy one is really good too. I went back and I kpet staring at it :lol: I love the pics you used...and how you got everyhting in it you know? :D

thanks cynthia :smiley: i can't choose what pics to use on anything grey's anatomy related 'cos i loved it soooo much. i made something with like 30 or 40 pics in it :lol:

i love grey's anatomy. i just wish there were larger caps for it. the ones at cap it are like 500 pixels by 300 :( i'll post that one with all the pics as soon as i finish the last touches. it's like crazy. there's so many pictures on it, i swear i had about a hundred layers all together.

I made this for the “emotional self portrait challenge” at Creative where you had to create a piece reflecting yourself and your emotions. I’ll just leave it at that, and allow you to draw your own conclusions.

PICS: Google image search.
TEXTURES: My own, Thia, Vampyre Dork
BRUSHES: Thia, Touchstone
FONT: Chantilly
LYRICS: “Young Lust” and “Shine on You Crazy Diamond” by Pink Floyd

Link if you need it

haven't been in this thread in ages and i just had to reply to say WOW to siri amazing chess board piece!! it is fantastic siri :smiley: like totally amazing!!!! you have really gotten the hang of this fantasy art (y)

the wacko manip is erm controversial :lol:

and agnes beautiful as ever my sweet :hug:

I've been working on this BDS blend since before Christmas... Actually I may have started it last August :smiley:crazy:smiley:... Anyway yesterday I was going through my blends, etc., and decided just to finish it once and for all. So here it is! :smiley: Warning: it's very big. ^_^

I have absolutely no idea why I made this. But hey, it was fun. Also my first blend in many weeks.

pics: creekdaze
textures: tippy, just-dreaming... and someone else i can't remember. :blush:
brushes: melissa and thia
font: dali, courier new
lyrics: for me this is heaven - jimmy eat world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back