Non-Alias Related Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.
i made this a while ago i was going to enter it in a challenge but there were none for it so i decided to finally post it.

I made this for the Creative villains challenge. It uses one picture from Episode III (which was utterly fantastic, BTW), but it’s not spoiler-y.

PICS: Padme’s wardrobe
TEXTURES: Thia
BRUSHES: Thia, Touchstone, my own
FONT: Times New Roman
QUOTE: Obi-Wan in “Return of the Jedi”

Link

wow, those are all awesome!!!

just made this even though I should be learning for my mathematics test... :(

Pics: michellebranchstyle.com
Textures: Soar above the sky, insomniac
Fonts: Cezanne, TrebuchetMS

michellebranchthumb.jpg

Leah: I never watched Dawson's Creek..but the brushwork is so amazing :D

Nicole: I love that MV one. I lvoe that it's black and white, and I love the wat you wrote his name :cool: :D

Agnes: oooh...taht ROTS one is so awesoem. I love how there's only one pic of his face :cool:

Niki: OMG. I love the laoyut of the pictures, the brushes, and the textures and everythigna bout taht. AWSOME awesome job (y) :D

Okay, I've been blending a bit lately and am addicted to these roxy pics and catcf pics. I know they are kind of amateur blends but oh well, they turned out better than they normally do.

Brushes: Thia, Pheonix, teh_indy, Pheonix
Textures:Pheonix, Thia
Pics: Catch my Breathe Blends and Be Crazy Blends and afternoon blends
Fonts: Tommy Hilfigure (sp), Georgia, Sylfaen, mumsies
Text: mostly my own

agnes: star wars. :thud: lovely

niki: wow! ive never seen such a good michelle branch blend like that. i like the simple corners and the light texture. love it.

nikki: dude! i love that michelle branch blend! like nancee i have seen one like that b4. not sure how to explain it but wow it's just... COOL. hah yeah.

For the Ewan vs. Hayden challenge at Eyeshot. I guess it's pretty obvious who I picked. ;)

es_leslie_ch33.jpg

OH BABY! :thud: Ahhh that's so hot Les 🤤 I swear I've had half those pics on my pc for ages...but due to no creativity sparks in recent years....I haven't been able to make anyhting from them :hmm:

I love the texture, the bruhswork, the text....everything :D

Thanks so much guys! :hug:

ETA: Peter! :love:

peter2.jpg

ETA2: My tarot card entry for the Creative challenge. Mine is The Tower, symbolizing turmoil/tumult/sudden change/rupture/a turning point, etc. (you get the idea ^_^).

I used 10 different pictures, compiled together to create this baby... I'm actually quite proud. :D

Thumbnail, coz it's quite large...

th_thetower2.jpg

That Tarot Card thing is absolutely Jaffatastic!!!..it make my imagination go all "wooosssshhhhh" and makes me want to dream and write! I love a good manip ^_^

And...Page 47!

Jai :rain:

Les: All your work is looking great.
Jaimie: That is fantastic!

My tarot card for Creative. The High Priestess...

PIC: Padme's waredrobe
TEXTURES: Thia, Orchidee
BRUSH: Orchidee
FONT: Times New Roman

Libk if needed

Riley the blending on that is so fabulous! I love all the VM art that's been going around lately. I haven't acutally seen the show, but I've been meaning to; it looks and sounds very awesome. Great choice of lyrics too - I've been on a Cranberries kick lately, I've especially fallen in love with their song "Just My Imagination." I :love: The Cranberries! :smiley:

Oh and btw, I know this is the "non-Alias" section, but has anyone else noticed what page number this thread is on? ;)

This is my second entry for the Tarot card challenge at creative. Obviously, the card this time is “The Lovers.” I chose Han and Leia not just because they are one of the awesomest couples ever to grace the big screen, but also because I thought that they were a really good example of everything the lover card is about.

tarot_lovers2.jpg

Weee! I totally love Han and Leia. One of the greatest ships ever. I've been on a Star Wars high ever since last night - I finally wnet out and saw episode III and it was awesomeness. :D That card is just gorgeous, Agnes. The blending and coloring is perfection. Fabulous job. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back