ourladypeace.jpg

mcb-Jaimie-jd.jpg

mandymoore.jpg

hillaryduff.jpg

dashboardconfessional.jpg

Butterflies.jpg

adambrodyeffects.jpg

dianekrugermisshappen.jpg

Jaimie! I lurve the JDepp one. *SO* sexay! I have a huge poster of the pic on the right. MMM there's just something about that man, a cigarette, and a piano... ^_^ :lol:

Les

lmao. i actually liked how that turned out, the bottles from the one pic makes it look like in the other pic he's blowing into it.

Jamie!! I love the Johnny Depp one! SOOOO hott!!
I also like the Mandy Moore and Diane Kruger ones.. they are very pretty.

Two versions of a blend I made for Jenn (Vaughnfan13) and FINALLY posted (sorry, girl! :thinking: long time coming, I know...)

Hope this is okay. Let me know if you want anything changed!

vaughnfanbannerattempt2.jpg

vaughnfanbannerattempt1.jpg

oo geez, Jaimie, you made me drool on my keyboard with that Johnny blend..,. :sigh: and Leslie, those are awesome!!!!! :D

I've made a couple blendy type things for contests lately.....some are kewl, some are not....

fb-ch4-brittany.jpg

For Forever Blends

ty-brittany-ch93.jpg

Colorization for Truly You challenge

NAB-ch4-brittany.jpg

New Age Blends

ty-brittany-89.jpg

Truly You

and.....I think that's all..... :P

Britt

thanks brittany. that gwenyth one rocks! have you checked out secrets told blends? that's where most my blends are for :smiley: i love blend sites now :love:

Yeah the Gwyneth one is my fave too. Did you colorize it? She is gorgeous. I really like her.

And Jaimie!!! I am OBSESSED with all your new Trainspotting avs!!! :thud: That movie was brilliant, and Ewan and Johnny Lee Miller are incredible (and incredibly sexy lol). Do you have a link to Of The Sky?

OasisSparrow said:
thanks brittany.  that gwenyth one rocks!  have you checked out secrets told blends?  that's where most my blends are for :smiley:  i love blend sites now :love:
thanks! haven't heard of the site, I'll check it out. I'm on a blend challenge site rampage as well. :P it was for a Truly You colorization challenge. :smiley: and thx leslie!

oh and btw, it's http://ofthesky.net
icredible site :D

Leslie said:
Yeah the Gwyneth one is my fave too. Did you colorize it? She is gorgeous. I really like her.

And Jaimie!!! I am OBSESSED with all your new Trainspotting avs!!! :thud: That movie was brilliant, and Ewan and Johnny Lee Miller are incredible (and incredibly sexy lol). Do you have a link to Of The Sky?
lol, thanks leslie :smiley: i love the nude scene :angelic:

more by me:

KieraBotM.jpg

kiera.jpg

avril.jpg

uma1.jpg

uma2.jpg

uma3.jpg

uma4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back