Non-Alias Related Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh, so awesome agnes. i love that. the grunge and the colors, totally fabulous. I'm a little afraid to try that challenge.....

Les: That tarot card is amazing. The pictures all work relaly well together :D

Jaimie: I really liek the colors on those..and once agian great brushwork :D

Agnes: The picture for the first tarot card is just perfect :lol: And the bruhswork and stuff is great ont eh second one :D

Riley; I love the colors and the sort of washed out look, and the polaroids :D (y) My friend would freka if she saw it. She loves Veronica Mars :lol:

thanks cynth. It's thia's new brush set. I'm obsessed. *creepy gollum voice* My Precious

eta: for the new show challenge, VM

eta2: let's see here.....this is the beginning of my layout over at Digital-Distortia. I still have to do brushes and stuff, so I figured I'l let you see the beginning....

ETA: are we gonna start having people edit posts from a few days ago if we add a new entry? Just wondering 'cos i posted 2 days ago and someone merged the posts, that way I know the next time. ^_^ ;)

Oh sweet love :love: LUKE & LORELAI!!!! :thud:

ETA: Hhaha taht's like the first art in a while wihtout the Thia brush :lol:

ETA2: Right. That's cause you still have to add the brushes and textures, like you said. :mellow: I gotta read more carefully :mellow:

lmao cynth

here's the finished product
layout1.jpg

OMG I adore that. Not only is Luke and Lorelai the best tv couple ever. But the brushwork is phenominal! If you don't mind me asking where are the brushes from?

Oh man :love: That's gorgeous Jaimie. The brushwork is amazing fittting :shocked:

And as for the brushes, wild guess here....but maybe Thia ;)

yendys47 said:
Oh man :love: That's gorgeous Jaimie. The brushwork is amazing fittting :shocked:

And as for the brushes, wild guess here....but maybe Thia ;)
[post="1403880"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lmao. :rotflmao: i'd ask how you guessed, but everyone knows that i'm having a passionate affair with Thia's HGX brushes. They're all I use anymore :blush: :lol:

omg Jaimie -- You + Thia = Match made in Heaven. :P :D

my 'The Inside' blend for the new shows chall (credits there)...

insideblend2.jpg

Ok. So who saw the amaaazing trailer for King Kong?!?!?!?!?!?!!? :woot: If you haven't seen it you should so totallllly see it :thud: (y)

Anyway. A movie like King Kong usually wouldn't encourage any artwork... unless it has people like Adrien Brody in it :P I kept playing with these pictures for a crazy amount of time...and I couldn't come with a good piece of art :hmm:

But I've lost my patience. :hmm:

Title: Chance :rolleyes:
Textures: Vered
Brushes: Damnapple, Insomiac, and I forgot :mellow:

SQUEE! :D I loooove them. Especially the one with the border. Now I feel I need to see the trailer... I admit the idea of remaking this classic really irks me to no end. But perhaps I can be persuaded otherwise... ;)

okay, my piece for my battle with LQ at BC. I barely used any HGX brushes and none from the 4th set. and i don't like it.

pics: LBG
textures: Krisnreine and Vered
brushes: HGX, AVH, and SGN

mevslq.jpg

Thanks Les ^_^ And you should totally see the trailer!!! (y) I never saw the original but I think that this one isn't an exact remake ;)

Jaimie: Why wouldn't you like it? I love the colors and the layout. And :lol: it's funny that you didn't use taht fourth set :lol: :P

I'll be having a new blend to post tonight. I just wish there was a challenge I could enter it in because i like it alot :lol: :rolleyes:

thanks cynth :smiley: I don't know what it is, but it seems like it's not quite as good as it could be...it's missing something.

for a battle at butterfly cafe. ^_^

title: sad, strong, safe and sober
pics: theseventh.com
textures: Moniek, Living Color, Painted Passion, Soar Above the Sky
brushes: damnapple, natz, pretty brush, teh_indy
lyrics: Straylight Run Lyrics - Mistakes We Knew We Were Making Lyrics
font: serifa BT

sadstrongsafesober.jpg

oooh!!! I love the reflection thign goign on, and the text is reallly cool and original, and thepic in the middle of it (y) Really cool job Riley (y)

And now, drumroll please....(I love this picture, :lol: ) There are 2 versions....i can't decide which i like better

Brushes: HGX, Touchstone, Oh Paint Brush
Textures: HGX, Vered, Tre
Lyrics: No Doubt
Picture: Starway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back