Non-Alias Related Blends

NEW THREAD!!!

Ahem. Its the little things that make me happy.

Anna, the blending and colouring is awesome and agreed to Jaimie, the man is HOT!! I love it when he smiles........

*runs off to watch episodes of Lost. Sigh. Rewind. Sigh. Rewind. SIIIGH*

@old thread:
Cynthia: :jawdrop: stunning work, those are perfect, the colours and everything :thud:
Jaimie: very pretty stuff :woot:

Scarlet Crystal: Yay, Josh,good work :love:
I like those pics, he looks so, fluffy :lol:

Here's a Justin Theroux art, I don't know what's better, the one with borders or without :thinking:

Texturen: Blooming Effect, Ti-Fi, Amalgam
Brushes: Vered, Cirratus, Ti-Fi, Memento
Lyrics: Sarah McLachlan - Push

Less Crazy 1 / Less Crazy 2

mroooow :naughty: Stealing that for my desktop, Cath. 🤤 TEH gorgeous. The flower, the desaturation and the colors you used... and the layout and the brushwork and the pics... hehe all of it! :love:

Anna: oooh 🤤 the colors make him look even hotter! and neat job with the blending (y)

Cath: 🤤 Hot hot layout, and the colors. And that flower...real nice. Oh and your text is just flawless!!! (y)

Oh and :hug: thanksss :D Though I have to check the old thread to know what you're talking about...but thankss! :lol:

for my battle with faithy at AM

brushes: HGX, Phoenix, and Raindrops
Pics: LBG
Lyrics: Cocaine Cowgirl- El Torpedo

eta: you should put that in here, Anna. That looks awesome, I just love HP. That scene is hilarious

Thanks ^_^ I'm too lazy now, maybe someday... Here's a random thing I made out of my own photography :confused: Textures by me and Riley. No brushes, I guess. Yeah.

This is a Coldplay blend I did. HEE. :love:

Pics: Kevin Westenberg
Brushes: 1 Green Eye
Textures: Dim Bulb

bandchallenge.jpg

It looks great, Peachie (y) Only thing I can thing of is to maybe play with colours and such for a bit, and see if you like any of em. But it looks wonderful all the way around :D

Back