Non-Alias Related Blends

woaaah. such gorgeous pieces, both the avril one and the OTH one (y)

I haven't contributed to AA in a while...so yea. I actually like the top half of this a lot, because the picture is just gorgeous. Please tell me what you guys think :D

moulinwhen.jpg

mm yeah that's one of my favorite pictures ever, actually - ever since it was first in EW I've been in love with it (and the various outtakes). Gorgeous rendering with the red/yellow texturing and blending in the picture from Come What May! Beautiful, Cynthia!

That's incredibly fantastic! The top is very, I dunno... intense? The red adds a lot, and the bottom is really good, too, the way the whole picture blends and fades into beige-ish. I love that :2love:

This one I made when I saw Trexture was closing and downloaded every possible texture I might ever use >.< Pictures are of a friend. She inspires me a bit too much :lol: Her hair just rocks..

Lovely new arts, Cynth and Jillian. The colors are just beautiful.

And Tre's textures are just great. It's too bad she's deciding to close her site....

Credits: HG, Gender, Ewanism, Surgical Gallery

gabattle.jpg

my last volley for a battle with ksenya at butterfly café
pictures: ayumi-hamasaki.org
font: High Tower Text
brushes: hybrid genesis
texture: teh indy

round10-mar06.jpg

Cynth, nice blend, I like the bright colours and that photoshoot is kinda cool :D
Jillian, that piece looks wicked, great combination of colours and nice blending (y)
Jaimie, great brushwork and beautiful layout :woot:
Sophie, I really like your Ayumi art, the lightning is awesome :smiley:
Salad, damn, all the three of them are really fine, I love the details and the darkness in these :woot: great job ^^

time for new blend, don't hit me, but I love the Terminator movies :blush: :P

survive

with borders

brushes: bruno's honeypot, hybrid-genesis, colorfilter, gender, magicbox
pics: cap it, michaelbiehn.net
stock: google

Thanks for the feedback guys ^_^

Jillian awesome blending and texture usage. :love: I really like the little squarish sorta inserts of the pics. :D

Jaimie Iziiiiiie = :love: Love the blend Jaimie..the colors are fantastic and then the brushwork :rallyexcited:

Sophie the lights on that fantastasticccccc! Lovely colors, and that picof he on the left is really pretty ^_^

Dim Bulb I love the details on the left oh man. I think my favorite is the middle one...I love the colors you used, and dude the text colors...and just the text itself? Amazing.

Cath omg you don't know how excited I was to see that. I don't remember ever seeing Terminator art...I LOVE THAT PIECE!! :love: The pictures you used, and the friggin layout is brilliant. Love the red/gray/black colors and everything. Amazzzing. Make more!!!! :woot:

I've made something. I like the right side of it but not the rest of it. I just had to use these new THia textures...they were too awesome. TOO AWESOME.

[attachment=23589:attachment]

(feed the feedback whore)

:mellow:

Thank you Cynth ^_^

Yeah, I've never seen any Terminator art myself, which is one more reason to make some myself :lol:

Ooooh, Adrien looks muy yummi in those pics :woot: I like the colours and what you did with the textures. Just the whole arrangement ist, whoa :eek: (y)

Second Terminator art, this time the pics are from the second movie even if they look like they were from the first one :P I have to buy the T2 DVD to see those deleted scenes :woot:

illusion

pics: michealbiehn.net
brushes: bruno's honeypot, hybrid genesis, colorfilter, contagiouz.org/x/
texture: flowers.inawhisper.org

And another one :angelic:

family
pics: cap it, google
brushes: magicbox
texture: immortal-memories.net

oh Cynth I'm sorry I hadn't noticed your piece when I posted. Hmm Adrien :smiley: I like the main colour, and the textures you added on him. I am not sure to be a fan of that red "separation line" which is near the middle. But overall I like your piece ^_^

Thanks Cath and Sophie :D

Cath aaaaaaaaaah I love you. That first one...the colors and composition are just stunning. And then the wings addage? OMG. :thud: And the second one...the layout again is awesome. Great job :happydance:

*dies* I love the first one, Xinyi! And I'm usually a color-effect chick, but that's great! I'd never heave the patience to cut all of that out :blink: My hands would fall off :blush: But you're an excellent cutter, it's one of your many awesome skills. Also, you used the white on black diagonals again! I love it when you used that! And as for the text, you never fail with that font. I've seen the second one before, but I'll just say that you rocked the texture. Rocked.

@Cynthiaa: I actually prefer the left side >.< Gorgeous colors, I adore them. Like, sriously, I am in love with those colors, and the picture arrangement :blush: just plain gorgeous.

Je just did two Scarlett Johansson (sp?) pieces, one for a blend challenge at Avant Garde, another just messing around. I'm not sure about either, but I like the colors at least.

thanks jillian. the cutting didn't take that long, i just did it roughly...and i always stick to normal fonts like arial and times new roman...can never go wrong there.

i absolutely love that first collage. the colours are awesome, but the boxing is what is perfect...especially that slanted box, that makes it look like johansson is lying down. the erasing brushwork is perfect, as it works wonders with the colours, with soft brushes on left to sharper ones on right. the kiss and tell font is prefect.

loving the brushwork on the second collage yet again. my fav section is top right. everything just blends well together. colours are great. only thing standing out is that boxed pic in the centre, kinda just stands out because of the colour of the border, which suits the inside pic (brighter/lighter), but doesn't really blend with the rest of the piece. but great piece all in all.

Wow, Jillian. :eek: Those are both REALLY good-looking blends on the whole. (y) Out of them, I think I prefer the first one.

I made a Lost blend today. :confused: Here it is...

[attachment=23666:attachment]

^ Scarlett, nice textured piece. the crack works well.

title: AddictedToYou
lyrics: simple plan's addicted.
brushes: misprintedtype. linzeestyle. insomniac. imagination. ancient-secrets.
textures: amalgam. insomniac.

ryangosling0xe.jpg

ahhh posting this quickly. My brother's going to kill me if I dont get off I'll comment on the blends later :Ph34r:

Pics: Foto_Decadent (LJ)
Textures: Hybrid
Brushes: Hybrid, 44Suburbia, FreedWings

Back