Non-Alias Related Blends

^ Absolutely love it, Caitlin. The layout is fantastic (and the colors, textures etc.)!

OK I made this like 5 months ago... well, after Aeon Flux came out.
Lyrics are from Heather Nova's "I'm Alive." Really simple and tiny and dark. ^_^

strangeblend.jpg

Thanks Leslie. I like yours. It's simple and the colors are awesome! :smiley:

I was going to use this as my sites layout but I changed my mind.

Pics: Foto_Decadent
Brushes: Freedwings, Gender, yumei_k, 77Words, anais_dirge
Textures: vulgar-display.org, gender
Lyrics: Sondre Lerche "You Know So Well" and "Minor Detail"

Some entries for Thia's challenge on LJ.

Leon (The Professional)
[attachment=23809:attachment] [attachment=23812:attachment]

Star Wars
[attachment=23816:attachment] [attachment=23817:attachment]

Ahh, Salad. If only we could all be like you. ^_^

I absolutely ADORE both Star Wars blends. They look amazing. They are amazing. The colors, the cropping, the background... everything.

Wow... if that was a product of boredom, think of how amazing you must be at the height of your creativity... :D

Here's a Keira blend I made for a challenge. I kind of like it. :blush:

first - holy awesome! what a cool scrapbook affect

as for what it needs... when i look at it my first thought is that the page with the 2 pictures needs just a little something else... so what i would suggest to fix it - well, to see if this fixes it - is (if possible) offset the pictures... like right now they're both along the left edge of the page and the text is on the rightside of them... but maybe flip the bottom pic so the text is on the left and the pic is on the right... mabye? i dunno...thats what jumped to mind

aHA! That sounds like it might do the trick. I shall report back soon. :D Glad you like it. I got the idea from a tutorial on imagination.

Edit: How's this? And does it need anything else? Like anything outside the border? Or more decoration?

[attachment=24200:attachment]

Back