Non-Alias Related Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, My name is Marvin and I created this new thread with 100% permission from Charlie. You see I have this amazing 'blow-you-away' wallpaper that I made that I just have to show everyone, you'll never believe that it's real, but it is and I'll show you. But before I do I want to do two things, number one: I want to thank you for visiting this thread and number two: I want to show you what I used to make the following wallpaper, here is the beginning picture:

And the moment we've all been waiting for: the wallpaper, but even before that, I want to give you a backdrop on it. I got the inspiration from Catrin herself, one day we were talking and she instructed me that "The World is Not Enough" by Garbage was an amazing song so I decided to see for myself, and I agreed. Well after listening to the song and seeing the above picture I had a huge amount of inspiration to create this wallpaper. You see, that picture above was the embodiment of the song, Catrin captured the essence and I bottled it by forging this wallpaper. Tell me what you think:

Actually, I was thinking about getting PhotoShop 7, but I use Macromedia Fireworks MX and I know it so well and I can bend it to my will and I don't know if I want to learn new software, but we'll see. Thanks a lot! I didn't think I'd get this quick of a response!!

Thanks... I wonder what's wrong with the 2nd one? It's my favorite, aww you can't see it. :(

Would anyone like to make me a Gaia WP please? :smiley:

here are the pics:

MFearless15.jpg

MFearless19.jpg

MFearless5.jpg

MFearless25.jpg

5.jpg

lokiban.jpg

If anyone wants to... I'll tell you what to put on it (like words and yeah...) ^_^

please.please.please.please.please.please.please. :lol: Everyone knows my horrible obsession.... :Ph34r:

Nance, who is Gaia? Just wondering, cause she looks like a famous person. Hey, I think that i can give it a shot, I'm up for the challenge!!

OH! Now I know who Gaia is!! I heard about that new show that.... is it FOX?... is going to be on next season, sounds like a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back