Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see that but I think this time it's just my computer, for some reason I can't see attachments on most boards.

Or avatars for that matter :confused:

katelyn, that was fun..."viggo...because he is viggo" :lol: sorry it just sounds like something i would make and then say. viggo =good choice! ;)

great wallpapers guys! ack i want to make wallpapers and i have great pics for RotK ones but..no photoshop :( keep wp coming so at least i have pretty things to look at! :smiley:

holy felgercarb katelyn viggo looks FREAKY in those pictures! :lol:

awesome wallpaper!

aww poor vicki :( why dont you buy elements?

Mandy Moore :love:

Pics: Celebrity Exchange and fan-sites.org/mandy-moore
Brushes: Insomniac
Font: Young Love

mandymoore.jpg

vicki- photoshop elements are hundreds of dollars cheaper than the real photoshop. I think tommy once said that photoshop costs 700 and elements only cost 100? :blink:

wooow AliasALIAS... that's pretty. ^_^ and mandy moore is okay, she's not stupid or ditzy like *coughYoursTrulycough* :lol:

but the border is a little weird... that big blob of pale blue on the top left... :blink: eh?

Hm... I'd just get PSP. I don't know if Elements can do more than PSP, but I don't think they make brushes for Elements, do they? :confused:

:eek:fftopic: Do we have a :-/ smilie...

nance said:
wooow AliasALIAS... that's pretty. ^_^ and mandy moore is okay, she's not stupid or ditzy like *coughYoursTrulycough* :lol:
Stupid? Ditsy? :angry: :madfire: Since when was I a Jessica Simpson fan? :P

I *think* PS brushes work on Elements, but don't take my word on it. ;)

And no :-\ smilie, but I once thought we did. I guess I just got confused with AIM.

Thanks for the feedback.

nance said:
:rotflmao: So true Nance ^_^ Well what did you expect, she is on American Idol :rolleyes: :laughbounce:

It's an awesome wallpaper AA :lol: I don't like Mandy Moore much but the wallpaper is beautiful!

SiriCerasi said:
nance said:
:rotflmao: So true Nance ^_^ Well what did you expect, she is on American Idol :rolleyes: :laughbounce:

It's an awesome wallpaper AA :lol: I don't like Mandy Moore much but the wallpaper is beautiful!
I know, that blonde girl from the second season. Kimberly Clarke. Yuck! :P

And nice blending and effect Ally, but the girl from Evanescence (I forget her name) scares me :Ph34r:

hey guys i'm doing a wp with art from roy lichtenstein (it's comic book stuff) I actually heard about him from Brittany ... thanks by the way! lol
anyways, i have space for a few words .... here's a screan cap of the wp so far i don't know what to say in the upper lefthand corner!
i need something creative lol

here's one version i came up with, but the words don't exactly go with the pic, and it's just a song i like. hmmm ... not sure.

i still want the wp to be black and white. i'm using PS, can someone tell me how to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back