Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old thread

My friend said all of my wallpapers have faces, so I asked him, "What do you wanna see? Feet?" and he said yes. So I made one without faces. Actually, there are two faces, but you can't really see them.

Pics: Alias Media and Getty Images
Lyrics: Korn's "No One's There," Denice Franke's "Rainy Night Detriot," and O-Town's (yuck!) Been Around the World.

V1:

nofaces2.jpg

You went really Peter Pan crazy :lol:

They look great. I especially like the first and third ones. The pictures fit great together. (y) :smiley:

FELICITY!!!!!
IF YOU THINK IM Obsessed with evanescence then you havent seen my felicity side!

*dies* I love ad and alway swill love that show! BEN BEN BEN! :love: What a hottie hehe

PRETTY COLORS!!! Gorgeous, I love it. I have to admit, I do like Kelly's stuff, though I can't stand the show. I have this whole thing with reality shows. But it is the one I can stand the most.

:lol: Feet...

And Ally, don't you feel bad for Scott Foley? Sia (toyluvr) and I do... poor thing got dumped by JG for her costar, and MV and JG have an even BIGGER following I think because of it, while Scott's like dissapeared... that's gotta suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back