Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Keanu one is awesome Les! Can't wait for that movie :D I know this isn't the third film, but my sister requested a dueling scene wallpaper with lots of Draco in it .... :confused: :lol:

duelgrnsm2nail.jpg

1024 | 800

You're such great artist Kara ^_^

Pictures: UKC Galleries
Font: Times, Sliver
Lyrics: Beautiful Disaster, Impossible Dream, Without You

beautifuldisaster.jpg

Kara and Erich -- GOD those are so gooood! 'Cept I must admit I'm not a big Kelly fan... :::hides::: lol ^_^

By the way, we're on page 47!!! :lol: Just thought everyone should know! :P

My new Fight Club WP... was just gonna be a blend, but I had more fun making FC brushes and playing around with them... :cool:

Hey, I know that texture... :lol: You made good use of it. Big thumbs up on the Fight Club too. Ed Norton is hawt. And a really good actor.

title: let me go
pics: imdb, some random pic that i googled for
texture: infinitfan, tre
font: scriptina, garamond
text: from the movie

Existentialist said:
Hey, I know that texture... :lol: You made good use of it. Big thumbs up on the Fight Club too. Ed Norton is hawt. And a really good actor.
lol ^_^ It's a gorgeous texture... one of my new faves, for sure. And yes, Ed Norton is yummy. :rolleyes: I love your White Oleander piece! I haven't seen the movie yet, tho... But I know I have to sometime coz I love Patrick Fugit (Almost Famous)!

Les

Bufflias, I *love* the HP wp. :thud:

Leah, pretty, I like it. Alot. ^_^

Kara, I already commented on that one but the vintage look on that wp is amazinn'.

Leslie, nice! T'is cool.

AliasALIAS, another Kelly one? :lol: I like the texture and style, looks very classy.

Thanks guys. ^_^ I too really liked the movie. And the book. The movie was very well done. I think I might go rent it tonight.

I never commented on AA's last Kelly wp. I love the colors. Very classy. She looks a bit like my aunt Kathy. Just not... well, asian. :lol:

Has anyone else heard of Jem? Her first full length album came out a month or so ago, and her music is wonderful. She had Dido's voice, but the music has more of a beat. She sang the song at the wedding in the season finale of the OC.

pics: jem-music.net, the cd insert
texture: infinitfan
brushes: orchidee
font: lainieday, times new roman
lyrics: finally woken - jem

Jem? nope.

I love the wp Leah. So..purple. I'm surprise there was any blue in it. :lol: YOur wp obsess, I tell ya!

Existentialist said:
Has anyone else heard of Jem? Her first full length album came out a month or so ago, and her music is wonderful. She had Dido's voice, but the music has more of a beat. She sang the song at the wedding in the season finale of the OC.
I have been dying to hear her stuff. I don't watch the OC but I love the music from it, and I saw her name on the website.

Les

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back