Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leslie said:
Existentialist said:
Has anyone else heard of Jem? Her first full length album came out a month or so ago, and her music is wonderful. She had Dido's voice, but the music has more of a beat. She sang the song at the wedding in the season finale of the OC.
I have been dying to hear her stuff. I don't watch the OC but I love the music from it, and I saw her name on the website.

Les
Her cd is definately worth the $12. It's so much fun. And her voice is beautiful.

I just wanted to post this to see what y'all think of it... it's my first attempt. :D But I realized after making this... it's kinda uhh.. okay. No theme whatsoever. Eh, must work on that! :lol:

Pics from romanticmovies.com
Textures are from Existentialist and aliasALIAS
Lyrics are DC's Vindicated (duh, would I use anything else?! :lol:smiley:

spider-man.jpg

ohh meesa likes!!!

here's mi wp for mi friends forum!! is way happy wif it!! (btw i luv spark-a-lee and shiny things!! lol) credit for the brushes to "unknown brushes" all dollz and other images made by me!

Wow! I just realized I hadn't looked at this thread in FOREVER! The WPs are great! Here are some old ones of mine that I thought I had posted, but aparently not, since I couldn't find them. Orlando Bloom!!!

This one was one of the first I did.... very simple!!
orlando_bkgd.jpg

Also simple...
black_and_white_bloom.jpg

That pic of him is my absolute fav!

Troy!!
for_love_bkgd.jpg

Those are the only non-Alias ones I have on photobucket right now....
I'm hoping to make a King Arthur one soon, so I'll post that once I get it done!

Hope you like!

Hey! So, I had nothing to do today (except clean, which didn't appeal to me...) so I made a Guinevere WP. It's pretty basic, but I really like how it turned out!

Guinevere_WP.jpg

Please give me feedback!

p.s. Thanks Alias_Girl_624 for the compliments!

P.s. Forgot to credit!!

Texture by Bufflias
Quotes from the movie
Pics from Official Site and Yahoo Movies!
Font: Script

Joyie said:
Oooh, I'm quite proud of this one. :D

Screencaps: movieweb.com
Textures: aliasALIAS and nance
Text: Spider-Man

new.jpg
:thud: Joyie, I am SO stealing this one... :::swipe!:::

Les

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back