Non-Alias related wallpapers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's amazing Agnes...

I've never seen the show but it looks kinda scary with the blood and the gun :o_O:

I want to know where the film box brush came from...been looking for that for a long time :lol:

svfan4ever said:
Wow. That's amazing Agnes...

I've never seen the show but it looks kinda scary with the blood and the gun :o_O:

I want to know where the film box brush came from...been looking for that for a long time :lol:
[post="1084893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks! The show's not scary, exactly. But it IS violent (to the extent that is really HAS to be aired on HBO because network tv would certainly not be able to air it). It's very good though.

I wish I could help you with the film strip brush. I use it all the time, and have not idea who to credit to, which makes me feel bad.

Niki - I love the softness of your first Amy Lee desktop. The colors/blending is awesome too. :D And the second one is breathtaking! I love everything about it. :D

Agnes - Wow. Just wow! You are so talented. I love that graphic, you can definatley tell you spent a lot of time on it. :smiley:

Leslie said:
I absolutely LOVE that cap of Amy singing (the one in the middle) -- sooo cool! She's pouring her heart and soul into it, that's for sure! :smiley:
[post="1084523"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah, she does!!! :smiley:

agnes bean said:
vampirgirl: Those are really nice!

This? Took me all morning. I’m talking almost five hours. Crazy. But actually, I’m really pleased with the results. It’s about The Wire, which is a fantastic show on HBO.
PICS: HBO.com
STOCK PICS: Google Image Search
TEXTURES: My own, Vered
BRUSHES: angryblue.com, I still don’t know where the film box is from.
FONT: Times New Roman
LYRICS: “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N’ Roses
[post="1084756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thanks agnes!! and this is awesome!!! WOW!!!

yendys47 said:
:lol: Those are all beautiful. I especially like the blue one and the first one :D Such prettinesss :D
[post="1084817"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thanks, Cynthia!!!! ^_^

anders_fan_8 said:
vampigirl:  i'd love the My Immortal piece in 800x600  if you have the time, thanks.
[post="1085079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
just for you... :D
myimmortal800.jpg

last smile said:
Niki - I love the softness of your first Amy Lee desktop. The colors/blending is awesome too. :D And the second one is breathtaking! I love everything about it. :D
[post="1085647"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thanks, Sara!!!! ^_^

That's so pretty Niki :smiley:

Title : Natural Beauty
Pics : babes.tweakzone.nl / Last Beautiful Girl / ShiriAppleby.org
Texture : Salomé
Font : Georgia

NaturalBeauty-nov04.jpg

Thank you Cynthia

Title : Evaporated Soul
Pics : Mandy Moore Official Website & Last Beautiful Girl
Textures : Tre, Krisnreine & Thia
Brushes : vered
Font : Georgia
Lyrics : "Saturate Me" by Mandy Moore

EvaporatedSoul-nov04.jpg

Thanks, Sophie!! and thanks, Cynthia!!! :smiley:

Sophie, that's so cool!!!! I love the boxes!!! great work!!! (y)

ok, one more... I admit, I'm a little bit obsessed... -_- I tried something borderless, but it didn't really work out... anyways... :thinking:

Pictures: again from the DVD
Font: LainieDaySH
Brushes: The 5th Muse
Texture: bedazzling ^_^

anywhere.jpg

Thank you Niki.
Yeah you're really obsessed :lol: And you're talented ;) How do you come to make a new one each time ? :P

Sophhie...already commented :D Awesome job!

Nikki....... :thud: That's one of my favorite one's yet!!! GREATTTTT BORDERLESS!! :thud: I love the coloring. :lol: And yea....accepting the problem is the first step :P

Thanks so much, Sophie & Cynthia!!!!! :blush:

Jocelyn, you're so welcome!! ;) :smiley:

made this for the Textless challenge... still obsessed with Amy/Evanescence though... :P

Title: Nicole Kidman (soooo creative, I know )
Pics: Team Nicole
Texture: Misshapen

nicolekidman-textless.jpg

vampirgirl : That's really pretty. You do borderless well.

I made this for Sour Above the Sky. I love Julia, she’s so pretty! I’ve incorporated some new (for me) techniques into this piece (stroke face/body outline, using a blue layer on exclusion for coloring).
PICS: Fresh-faces.org
TEXTURES: Vered, Orchidee, Tre,
BRUSHES: Tippy, Tere, Cosmo
FONT: Times New Roman

Niki, I love the Evvy ones and the Nicole one. They're pretty. ^_^ I especially like the My Immortal one.

Sophie, the Mandy is cool. I really like all the boxes. The pics u chose are cool too. And on ur other piece, I think I've seen that lady in a movie on the SciFi channel, over here.

ETA: AHH! How could I forget Agnes?!?!?! Agnes, I love the brushwork on that and that big stock of an arrow. Really cool wp. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back