Status
Not open for further replies.
pictures: missportman, natalie empire
textures: anica, TBE
brushes: linzee
font: arial black

click on the icon

Leslie, I adore the first one!!!! the colors, the text, the layout... (y) ^_^

I bought The Phantom of the Opera last week in Spain... *sighs* I just love this movie... :angelic:

Pics: my own
Texture: Bedazzling
Fonts: Cezanne, Century Gothic

th_no-return.jpg

Pics: my own
Textures: none... :eek:
Fonts: Aranea, Champignon

th_coldmonumental.jpg

For a challenge. I think I was chanelling my inner Orchidee with this piece. Something about the coloring really reminds me of her work.

PICS: Lost Media
TEXTURES: Orchidee, Thia, Kris
BRUSHES: Thia, Orchidee, My Own, Touchstone
FONT: Times New Roman
LYRICS: "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd

Click if you need it

agnes bean said:
For a challenge. I think I was chanelling my inner Orchidee with this piece. Something about the coloring really reminds me of her work

you are right agnes (y) the coloring is very much like her lost arts but the style is truly your own !! i really love this piece even though I am not a fan of sayid - the texture and brushwork is just breathtaking - really beautiful piece :smiley:

lovely blending in the phantom wp - i love the dark one :smiley:

and soph - so pretty. i love nat . :smiley:

here's a new one :D :

p1463712.jpg

those are neat agnes and les! :D i can't see any of jems.... :(

made something! trying out different styles :D

Brushes: Linzee, Damnapple, 1Greeneye, Evenstar, Ehoica
Texture: TRE
Text: Trebuchet MS, Verdana
Pics: Stock.xchng, Sigur Ros Official
Lyrics: Starálfur - Sigur Ros

wow erika!!! thats a really great piece. i like that classic look with the simple cut corners and earth tones. wonderful.

speaking of wonderful...keanu reeves is wonderful. man is this dude hawt. man, the last big thing i made was my tie!sex piece and that was a long time ago. and im glad i chose keanu... 🤤 i tried to get a jems-y look...but as you will see, i failed miserably....but i guess every artist has his/her own style right?

pics: club-keanu
brushes: umm...i had alot saved on my palette but im sure it was vered's, 8nero and thia's
texture: tre

oh..and a link for all yall who cant see it

Thanks a lot nancee! :D I like urs too. I like the burn effect ^_^ and i like that one pic in the left top corner a lot. it's fricken cool

Mmm both of those are so brilliant, Erika and nancee! (y) Different from each other, but both awesome in their own ways. :D I love the layout of both. You guys are really good at placement.

woah some awesome work guys - nance it looks all your owns sweetie ;) the darkness is awesome and the scanlines in red lok terrific!! I also love the simple text - it works really well.

erika - missed ya sweetie :hug: lovely piece - no idea what it is off but the arrangement is so pretty !! i love the flowers - the 3 repeated :smiley: so pretty. and the lost wallpaper is up over at my site if you wanna see it click my sig ;)

salad - woah - awesome work! so dramatic!! :smiley:

AHH i just realized that I CANNOT see DB's piece! enoooooooooooo

ehe thanks les and jems! and i missed u too, jems! and ur fabulous work! :D :hug:

oh, i'm sorry erika (nice to see you back btw).here's a link for you. if that doesn't work, it's in my photobucket account. its dark brown and white with boxes.

oh wow.... DB that's hecka awesome. so simple yet so good. i love it. :D and heh thanks. and also, i LOVE ur sig. EP III was SO GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back