Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool. I bet i wouldn't use the crack as nicely as you but yea :lol:

And yep :P And thanks :D And yea. :mellow: Set 29 I think. And it was before she changed her site I think :thinking:

And you're welcome ;)

and here's a new Angelina wallpaper I made

Pics: Insperational
Text: Scriptina
Texture: Hybrid
Brush: Deviant Art

ETA: New Angie wallpaper

Pics: Insperation
Textures:hybrid and bg
Brushes: Liz from muse-driven
Font: Scriptina

@Cynthia: Wow, those are amazing, I love boxy stuff :thud: I had no idea that there are pics of King Kong already :eek:
@Aliasgirl: the first one is kinda hot, me likes Angelina posing :D

A Christian Bale wall I just made

Title: Black
Pics: awesomebale.org
Brushes: Pure Anodyne, Vered
Texture: amalgam
Lyrics: Sarah McLachlan - Black

Ashley: I love those pictures :D Pretty pretty wps :smiley:

Thanks Cath :smiley: And holy s*** that's hot!!!! 🤤 I love the border that you have on it, and the way you set up the pics like the one with him on the chair!! And great texture :cool (y)

Thanks, glad you like it ^_^

Lol, I've seen Batman Begins a week ago and since then I'm on a Bale trip, it takes me too long to make arts of him because I'm always just staring at the pics, man that takes time :D *goes to stare...*

Ay Caramba that is good, Cath! :thud: And, may I say, it's great to see you back at AA. ^_^

NSDeReVkO said:
@Cynthia: Wow, those are amazing, I love boxy stuff  :thud:  I had no idea that there are pics of King Kong already  :eek:
@Aliasgirl: the first one is kinda hot, me likes Angelina posing  :D 

A Christian Bale wall I just made

Title: Black
Pics: awesomebale.org
Brushes: Pure Anodyne, Vered
Texture: amalgam
Lyrics: Sarah McLachlan - Black
[post="1410243"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
wow. so dark and crazy-person looking. love it. =]

man. i suck with photoshop now. it has been so long. i tried to do this one with no brushes or textures. its lacking...something. i hate it when i get too dependent on brushes to finish off my wps. its okay. now i must try to make my own brushes.

pics: club-keanu, getty-images

:thud: :thud: :thud:

I can't believe you didn't use anythign :shocked: HOW?! :thud: *dies* :thud: That's so hot nanceeee. This is good. I haven't made any Kenau art in a reallly long time, and this is gorgoeus :thud:

very lovely nancee, I love the fact that you didn't use anyone else's brushes. that makes a better artist. great wp. and keanu 🤤

Yeah, whoa girl, can't tell you didn't use stuff! :shocked: Absolutely gorgeous -- I have no idea how you got that effect without brushes or textures! :lol:

I'm just starting out with Photoshop (Elements), but here's what I made today... Brushes are from here and here. I used a few of Jaimie's textures. So yes. Lyrics are "LOVE" from the Parent Trap. :thinking: That's one of my first, really. You guys are really good, I feel inferior. But that's okay. It was fun.

:shocked: you just started????? It looks great for a starter! Mine looked horrible for my first time on Photoshop! Keep up the good work! (y)

spider-man 2 one.

thanks for the lovely comments gurlies!!! :hug:

dude!!! you have such a great start! my pieces totally didnt look like that when i first started. wow. excellent.

Anna: You're NEW?!? :thud: Your brush usage is really good, and if you keep practicing soon it'll be crazy amazing! And the coloring is really nice, and for the second one the blending's quite gooood!!!! (y)

Dana: Spider Man 2 :love: I love the fact that the wp sorta goes slantedly thorough the middle of the wp. Really uniue layout. I have absolutely no sense of good layout of pictures or text :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back