Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice wallpapers guys.. Love the textures!

+ Click for 1024x768
+ Pics from UKC Galleries and KCMedia
+ Lyrics from Switchfoot's You Already Take Me There
+ Tre-xture

ooh erich i havent seen you do arts in forever - loving the boxed images :smiley:

okies so I made this and put it up at my site yesterday link for erika and anyone who else cant see the thumbnail - I am really happy with it so thought I would share it here too for any OC loveers - or grunge lovers :smiley:

credits:
title: typical prototype
thia, melissa, misprinted type and eva
texture - tre and thia
lyrics - no doubt - just a girl

:thud: oh my gawd :shocked:

The art on this page just blows me away :lol: :eek:

Agnes, IT'S GOLLUM!! Enough said :lol: :P I really really like what you did with the text and the texture is amazing as usual ^_^

Salad that is so freaking awesome!! The color is so vibrant and pretty and OMG I love that song it's the craziest thing ever :lol:

Erich - NEW ART!! :wee: yaaaaaay finally :P The little pictures in the corner are perfect and I love the eye coloring on the main pic. (Can I make a request? Something OTHER than KC art?! :P :lol: )

Jems - I do believe I already told you that I think that is THE best grunge piece I've ever seen, but I'll say it again :lol: The brushwork and the texture and the darkness and the pictures and the boxiness and just :thud: wow

whee. good art overload :lol:

Salad: The vivid colour combined with the blended-in seats are so cool!!
Erich: Wow!! I just love the colouring and the blending!! LOL, Kelly's eyes are so green!
Jems: That bottom right corner pic is amazing!! Great texture too!!

Wall modified from this blend. Credits there.

th_tsunami_sarahpt.jpg

800x600 | 1024x768

jemsie -- dear lord. i hate mischa barton with a passion but that is just beautiful. seriously. no words. ^_^

meh.

:thud: WOAH WOAH WOAH :shocked:

Erich..I don't like Kelly that much, but that's very pretty :smiley:

Jems..wowwww! I love this type of grunge. And the colors and brushwork is awesome!!

Kara.... ETERNAL SUNSHINE!!! Would be os kind as to tell me where the caps are from? I just saw the movie and I need a place with good caps ^_^

kara :thud: I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

i always wanna make moulin rouge wp but fail - this is gorgeous!!!!!!! :love:

Jems: Oh. My. GOD! That is AMAZING :jawdrop: I think it's my favirote peice of yours...you did grunge PERFECTLY! *in aw*

Kara: I love both of those :D The arangment on the ES one is awsome, and I adore the colors and boxes of the MR one.

My second entry. for the "one photo" challenge...

TITLE: Liv in Red
PIC: Some blend challenge
TEXTURES: Me, Vampyre Dork
BRUSHES: teh_indy, Tere
FONTS: Times New Roman, Carpenter

Link for those who need it

KA-RUH! I looove you, muah! :D Soo pretty, both the Eternal Sunshine and MR one... Two of my abs favorite movies of all time!

ETA: omg Agnes! I loove the style of that piece. The blood spatter and text is very complementary to the darkness of the piece at a whole. I love the contrast of the Liv pic! So cool.

thanks agnes :hugs:

and ooh leslie now you said that I MUST see eternla sunshine - ive been meaaning to for ages - MUSTSEE. (y)

ohh agnes and kara are inspiring e - must go open PS :smiley: no must have a shower and get dressed first :lol:

Thanks for the link Kara :D :hug:

Agnes: WOW :shocked: That's beautiful....I couldn't even recognize that it's Liv Tyler :lol: Awesome jobbb :D

Jems - Wow! As said before me, you accomplished the perfect grunge look! I love it! So pretty to look at. :smiley:

Kara - I love the set up and effects you used in the MR one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back