Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Jesse Metcalfe wallpapers
pics from JesseMetcalfe.net

jessecopy5kd.jpg

jesse2copy0zn.jpg

Ok. I'll just start from this page.

Hahha Les...obsessed much? :lol: The second one is so cool cause of the bckgrnd and then the little boxy pictures :cool:

And it's JOHN! He's muy hot. Hahah...I would say tat his heart's been broken more than him being a heartbreaker :P

And it's JOHN! He's muy hot. Hahah...I would say tat his heart's been broken more than him being a heartbreaker  :P

Yea he's HOT !!! :P

well ya John is heartbroken But Jesse (the actor) is a heartbreaker :D

hey kool wp meg! i like the blak one better tho! hes sooo HOTT! :D

missy higgins wp-ness! :D yaya first time ive ever made a wp wif like nearly no brushes and no textures
brush- i cant member if som1 can tell me that would be much appreciated! :D
missycopy.jpg

Meg: ooh Hayden's so hot 🤤 I like both versions :lol:

Starr: That's so cute and simple. I was trying something like taht the other day wiht like blended pics but boxy pics at the same time. Mine's looked like felgercarb. Yours is so adorbale ^_^

omg eee thankyou yendys! :D do u kno who missy higgins is? prolli not shes australian :smiley: great singer! if u ever want a good song by her, d/l the special two by her

Starr, i LOVE the special two. It rules. And great wallie!!

Ashley, those are really great! He is quite the hottie!

Les, i love those, but... who is that??

Martin Freeman, my current obsession. :D You probably have seen him in something and just don't realize it... it was that way with me after I saw him in The Office (UK).

Kelly V said:
Starr, i LOVE the special two. It rules. And great wallie!!

Ashley, those are really great! He is quite the hottie!

Les, i love those, but... who is that??
[post="1367192"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg! yay!! :D some one else who likes her! omg she usta live in the same suburb i usta live in! AND she went to skool like around the corner from me! :eek:... small world aye! i also love her very first song, all for believing and katie! so nice! i luv her voice!

LOVE those Drew pictures.

Had to get this simple thing out of my system before I sit down to make my June challenge piece.

title: repent
pic: lost-media
text: palatino linotype, lainie day

KC: That is WONDERFUL! I love the clean look it has.
Existentialist: Nice :D Great picture choice.

WARNING: This wallpaper countains spoilers for Revenge of the Sith.

Anyway, I made this for the a challenge where we had to make a wallpaper of the saddest and/or scariest scene is RotS. And while RotS is a tragic movie with many heart wrenching scenes, I knew immediately that I had to do this one.

PICS: Apt Irrelevance
TEXTURES: My own, Kris, Thia, Soulsister
BRUSHES: Angry Blue, Thia, Touchstone, My own
FONT: Times New Roman
QUOTE: The movie

Click for wallpaper (beware of RotS spoilers!)

KC: I love the pics you chose and the layout of it :D And I like what you did with the pics in the middle (y)

Leah: I love the coloring, and the words fit perfectly with the pic :D

Agnes: Holy woah! I love the layout on that...and how the pics repeat and everything! Gorgeous (y)

Something new I tried for the Whatever Challenge:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back