Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
agnes, that is the perfect moment! god it's sad! great job on the layout and boxes too!

cynthia, its moulin rouge! nice job with circles and boxes. it looks great :D

agnes(thanks for the comment) your wallpaper is awesome I love the box layout and I love that scene

cynthia- ( thanks for the comment too!)I love the circles around each box picture its very different I love it!

Here's a Mr. and Mrs. Smith wall I made real quick just for fun :D

Texture: Em-agination
Pics: yahoo and souliejolie
em4copy0bh.jpg

I SO want to see that movie! The wallpaper looks great! The pinkness. Brad Pitt. That's kind of like the wallpaper I did for the cutie challenge. :lol:

post-2450-1118092087.jpg

Leah, KC, Cynth - i can't see them!!! :(

teegz - u already know i think about missy. ;)

Ashley - hahaha cooL! Mr. and Mrs. Smith! gotta see that movie SO BAD. like the pics u chose :smiley:

Dana - that's cool! i love the texture and brushwork. plus the black n white pics are awesome.

Hibou - that's pretty cool :smiley:

Agnes - :shocked: OMG that's sooo coooooooll.. lovely brushwork and texture work as always :D ur so good! I MUST save this :D

thanks ;) here's some more

Credits:
Pics: Soulie Jolie and 100% Brad Pitt
Texture: Magic box

magicboxcopy3iz.jpg

Credits:
Pics: Soulie Jolie and 100% Brad Pitt
Texture: Jems

jems12copy7kv.jpg

Credits:
Pics: Brad Pitt Center
Texture:tre xture

tre2copy6ht.jpg

Thanks Erika for the comment! :smiley:

Ashley! You keep on giving me anxiety attacks because you keep making those wallpapers for Mr. and Mrs. Smith. :lol: I like your wallpapers, the textures you chose are just wonderful! I especially love the third one. The blueness. Awww. I love it! :smiley:

ok does this count as a wall? maybe...i guess. i take ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT FOR ALL THE ICONS. i just put them all together. i will try and put most of the places i got the icons so i wont get into trouble. (this was made for my personal use by the way :lol:smiley:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Dim Bulb said:
Is that Alexis Bledel? Anyway, it looks great! I'm too scared to try CS, mad props to you :D
[post="1380237"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yup, it's Alexis. And CS isn't all that scary. It's alot like Elements...just better, in a way :D

Riley: :eek: That is stunning! I love it!
SeenRed: Good work on those :D

I made this for my friend’s birthday, since she is obsessed with this show. And also because House is, with his snarkyness, attractive.

PICS: Google search
TEXTURE: Scooly, Soulister and Laura
BRUSHES: Tere
FONT: Ariel
QUOTE: The show (thank you IMDB)

Link if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back