Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this one today...

Title- Everything She Does
Brushes- AVH and Rural Art
Texture- soar above the sky
Lyrics - Lifehouse

^^ EHH! I adore lifehouse, and your wallpaper is GORGEOUS. I truly love the color.

My newest creation. Big credit for the tutorial at Imagination.

Pics:Evangeline Lily fan
Brushes: Thia, teh_indy
Texture: Thia

Title: Girl World
Pics: Cap_it
Brush: none
Texture: krisnreine

girlworld.jpg

Lara- I absolutely love the layout you did its amazing!

Riley- I love that movie and that color just set the mood of the images

Lara, that's awesome!!! the colors, the layout and everything... perfect!!! *love*

Riley, pretty!!!! I love the brightness!!!

here's a Natalie Portman wallpaper...

Pics: portman-online.com
Brushes: Honeypot
Texture: Jaimie
Fonts: BlackJack, Will&Grace

portman-thumb.jpg

Niki, that's really nice. I like the colors.

I finally saw Pulp Fiction a few weeks ago, and even since I’ve been itching to make a piece based on this scene, because not only is it one of the best scenes in the movie, but, IMO, it is one of the best scenes in any movie. Plus it is Samuel L. Jackson being just about the most awesome he’s even been, and that’s saying a lot, because, well…it’s Samuel L. Jackson, and he’s pretty much completely awesome all of the time.

PICS: cap_it (lj)
STOCK PICS AND TEXTURES: Gettyone, nadine
BRUSHES: Angry Blue
FONT: Times New Roman
QUOTE: Pulp Fiction/The Bible

Need a link?

Wow, Agnes. :jawdrop: I've never seen Pulp Fiction, but that art makes me want to go rent it right now. That piece is beyond awesome. The texture, boxing, cropping, arrangement of the text....everything is perfect. Amazing work as always. :smiley:

This is for the Cutie Challenge in the challenge thread. Credits are there.

princesses.jpg

Hey :hi:

My best friends birthday is coming up and though i've gone and bought her all her pressies and everything, I was thinking that she'd love a wallpaper with photos of us and was wondering, seeing as how i am not nearly as tallented as u brilliant people when it comes to computers, that maybe one of you guys could please make one for me? If i like gave u the pictures and everything.....

please pm me if you can do it. you have no idea how much I'd apreciate it

Aly xx :angelnot:

I would do it but recently I've had come bad experiences with requests. And I have no time as it is. I hope you do find someone to do it though, and happy birthday to your friend (y)

Title: Fashion Is Passion
Textures: Soar Above the Sky and Pefect Illusions
Pics: Rasberry-Swirl.net, Fire-Hazard.org, and loves-it.org/adrenalin
Lyrics: Cover Girl by Brooke Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back