Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aliasfan13: The textures you used for it are just perfect. I like how there's no color! Great job. :smiley:

Alias Day: I've never seen the movie but it looks really sweet. :love: I like the coloring of the center picture. Good job! :smiley:

Sophie said:
textures: jems, insomniac, addicted arts; shanti, 67, thia & tre
brushes: monica, insomniac
font: century gothic

alexis wp
[post="1442649"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I like what you did with the repitition at the top, and the boxy effect of the three pics at the bottom.

oh and where did you get the pic on the middle of the three at the bottom? cause I am thinking about drawing/painting it for my portfolio.

Great wallpapers guys ;) Here's my latest non-alias creation an Angelina Jolie wall :D

Credits
Texture: Pheonix
Font:Evenbaddermofo
Title:Angel
Brushes:MissM
Pic: SoulieJolie

[attachment=20322:attachment]

First sig in months... a year maybe...

Brushes: Lizzie's Eraser Set
Textures: Parenthese - Foley and Hybrid Genesis - Thia
Pics: natalieportman.com

fong_11 said:
I like what you did with the repitition at the top, and the boxy effect of the three pics at the bottom.

oh and where did you get the pic on the middle of the three at the bottom? cause I am thinking about drawing/painting it for my portfolio.
[post="1443079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I miss VM so very much and got back in the VM mood after I saw and met the cast at the comic con co I made a little wall of Kristen.

Title- Best Friend
Brushes- Nadine and magic box (nadine tutorial)
Pics- Kristen Bell Online

Oh man....such gorgeous wps with really cool layouts *jealous* I desperately need some fresh ideas :lol: I missed too many, and I'm too lazy to comment individually...sorry :hide:

Anyways....fresh ideas or not, I was in the sudden mood for Adrien 🤤 and ended up saving a whole bunch of pics :lol: And then...I obviously had to do somethign with the pics...hence this:

Pics: I think it was mostly All Stars Online
Brushes: Zoe & One(?)

ETA: Credits since these brushes are awesome :D

KC, I adore that piece!!! I love the color and the pictures and the "tapes" ( :thinking: ) Great work!!! :smiley:

Cynthia, that's cool!!! the layout is great and I love the text arrangement!!! :smiley:

just made this for a challenge... kinda like it... looks like my muse is coming back... *squeal* :D

Pics: were provided
Texture: Immortality
Fonts: Times New Roman, Trebuchet MS

Wow, everyone is in such an art mood today :smiley:

@ IlluvVaughn: Love the colors and the arrangement of the pics..looks so..fresh
@yendys (cynthia?): Adrien :woot: The colors are awesome!!!
@vampirgirl: Looks wonderful light and bright :smiley:

And here is another piece I finished a few minutes ago, entered it again in a challenge over at sd-1.

I should say, when I started with it, I never wanted it to turn out this way, but my muse wouldn't stop :lol:

Title: Gothic Girl
Pic: LENA OnLINe
No Brushes & Textures
Stockpics: Deviantart & Gettyimages

KC, I adore that piece!!! I love the color and the pictures and the "tapes" (  ) Great work!!!

Thank you so very much Niki!!- ur art pieces is so beautiful I love the color choice

@ IlluvVaughn: Love the colors and the arrangement of the pics..looks so..fresh

Thanks so much celina!!-- I love the lena piece very emotional

Okay...I am new at this..

Here is my first attempt at Wallpaper. I love Lost and the Lost men so I combined them

Pics: YahooTV
Brushes: Warping
Title: My Lost Men
[attachment=20384:attachment]

Niki: Hot damn :thud: That's gorgeous man...wonderful texture usage, and the pic is just darling. :love: AMAZING wp man....one of my faves by you (y) :D And thank you :D

Celina: That's a gorgoeus pic :love: And I love how the wp is just simple and dark..perfect to go along with that picture. Awesome job man :D And thanks and you can call me cynthia :lol:

Heath: That's awesome for your first wp...and the subject you chose couldn't have been better :🤤 :lol: I like the cutout edges...cool trick ^_^

ETA: Forgot to add this. Made it then realized that I could enter it for the Whatever Challenge...so I did ^_^ Credits there.

Thanks Cynthia. I appreciate the comments. Make me feel better about my work. I mean compared to the awesome wallpaper I see coming out of here on a regular basis it's simple...but I will get better.

:smiley: Thanks again!!

Celina, that Lena piece is just gorgeous!!!! Love the color and the darkness!!! and thanks for your comment!!!

Thankies, KC!!!!

Heath, I totally agree with Cynthia... for your first wp it is amazing!!! my first one was awful but that's so great!!! I hope you'll continue!!! ;)

Cynthia!!! Thanks so much!!!! :blush: OMG, that piece is so beautiful!!! I love the layout and those pics remind me of Buffy & Angel... :D and the text is great!!!

totally agree heather - amazing for a first wallpaper!!!!! god mine was dreadful :lol: great to see you trying fan arts swetie :hugs:

cynth - love the BJD wall - hotness!! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back