Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaimie: Dislike?!!? :shocked: At least you didn't say hate. Those are gorgeous! I can't decide if I like the darker or lighter more, but the coloring of them is just beautiful and flawless. I also, as always :love: the brushwork. Beautifullly done pieces (y)

Kat: Oh man :love: Luke and Lorelai....I love the snowy, fantasy-ish look it has ^_^

Still with the H/D...

TITLE: Chase a Dream
PICS: Er…Mugglenet?
TEXTURES: Thia and Tre
BRUSHES: Thia, teh_indy, Orchidee, Tere
FONT: Times New Roman (but hey, some of it isn’t in all caps, and some of it is bolded and italicized. I’m getting more creative, I swear!)
LYRICS: “Falling Away With You,” Muse, and “The Only Time,” Nine Inch Nails

i lurve it agnes. You're just so damn good. I get so jealous, but then I try not to be because then I can't make anything and get stuck in a rut, so I try to feel inspired, but then I want to try to make something like it, but then I feel like I'm stealing and imitating, so I hit my head on the wall and just forget about it.

Jaimie, those are awesome! Even when you don't like your work you're good :P I like the third one best, with the darker colors and the tiny text.

If you feel like making more Kelly art and wanna get inspired, take a look at the new photoshoot pictures. Seriously, they work wonders. I made twenty icons only two of those pics in less than an hour (would've made more if it wasn't late :P) and three wallpapers in two days, which is more than I've made in like the past two months. The pictures pretty much work themselves :lol:

Kat - Like Cynthia said, the snowy look is great. I love when there's lots of white space but the piece is still wonderfully artistic (as opposed to lazy :angelic:). I think I'll start watching GG again.

Agnes, wonderful work. Great textures and brushwork. I love how you composed all the pics around the wallpaper rather than in the center.

And here are the wallpapers I made with my :love:

Pics: UKCGalleries.com
Brushes: Hybrid-Genesis
Texture: My own
Lyrics: Evanescence

Say Goodnight
Click for full size

Hopeless
Click for full size

Sanity
Click for full size

*dies*

I haven't been here in a couple days and you all just killed me!

Jaimie, those are very good! The colouring is incredible, I can never get colours like that to work nearly as well as you do!

Kat, very cute, I love the layout a lot. And the brushwork looks effortless.

Agnes, Yay for the H/D love! How many layers was that? It's incredible how you fit so much in there and never for a moment does it look cluttered or anything of the sort.

Erich, ;sakjhdg a;sdngklsdht asdkjh gk lfj fig jgfkdl! I love the first one the mostest, but they are all so well done! I can't even begin to say how cool those are!

erich your wps are amazing :D

pic: shakira.com
brushes: CB
font: century gothic
lyrics: "Soak up the sun" by Sheryl Crow

shakira-sept05.jpg

:blush2: Thanks for the comments!

GG premieres next Tues for me... although I dunno when it premieres on WB. It's prolly next week too.

agnes: I love how you can use only one font and bold/caps/italize different groups of words to make it seem like it's different fonts (well, kinda). To me that is totally creative.

erich: You always find a way to make things that are basic yet oh so sophisticated and beautiful. I especially adore the second one where there is a pic on top of a faint one.

Sophie: The subdue gray just your wallpaper seem so tranquil and calm as if there's nothing better to do than be lazy all day. Which is what I yearn to do now that school started lol.

Oh! And Salad... love Manifesto! :D

Katrina Halliwell said:
Sophie: The subdue gray just your wallpaper seem so tranquil and calm as if there's nothing better to do than be lazy all day. Which is what I yearn to do now that school started lol.

[post="1488380"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thank you :smiley: yeah, who doesn't like to be at home & just relax?! :P

@ salad & m-c: thanks a lot :cool:

Two Garden State walls from me. I'm not sure about the colours on the first one, so let me know what you guys think.

Pics: CapIt
Fonts: Apple defaults and Dafont
Brushes: Thia
Textures: Vered, Tre, and Oxensiesis
Lyrics: Me and Franz Ferdinand

Sophie, great wall! I love the gray, very calm.

Salad, I love them both. I think the colors are perfect, and the blending is great too.

^_^

I have a request .... can someone make a wallpaper out of this image?

0Cast.jpg

Maybe keep with the overall theme of the image? Hope someone can make something kick ass!

Thanks! :D

*drool* God, I forgot how hot they are. I might do it later...

Salad: The first one is so cool! I love the kinda nightscene effect. The second one is so cool too!

Another Torri Higginson/Dr. Weir wallpaper. *sigh* This woman is heavenly.

Can't seem to like what I did w/ the text though. Oh well.

Title: Yearning For More
Picture: New Atlantis
Brushes: Muse-Driven, Tippy
Textures: Inferno Sprite, Tippy
Font: Will&Grace
Lyrics: Mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back