Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dim ... that Charmed image I posted would be great for something you can make :D

It has that grungy effect and you excel at making that type of look. But keep the girls looking as natural as possible.

Rock on!

Phoenix76 said:
Dim ... that Charmed image I posted would be great for something you can make :D

It has that grungy effect and you excel at making that type of look. But keep the girls looking as natural as possible.

Rock on!
[post="1489832"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry but I can't do it. I'm too busy right now and am not inclined to take any requests. Hope you understand.

Phoenix76 said:

Rock on!
[post="1489832"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry but I can't do it. I'm too busy right now and am not inclined to take any requests. Hope you understand.

I have two new wallpapers

1st one is of Wentworth Miller from Prison Break.
Title- Shadows
Brushes- Leos resources
Texture- soar above the sky
Lyrics- My chemical romance (awesome band!)

2nd one of Alexis Bedel from Gilmore Girls
Title- Other Then Me
Brushes- Leos resources
Lyrics- Gavin DeGraw

Dana: Very cool! I love your brushwork.

KC: Prison Break! I heart the boxing frames and Alexis is :thud:

Mmm... OK. This is for Phoenix76. Here you are, love.

Title: Glamour x3
Brushes: Muse-Driven
Textures: Foley, krisnreine, Vered
Font: Young Love

Awesome!!

KC - Prison Break love, as usual. :D Beautiful job. My fave part is the "oil" (black splotches)... really adds to it and makes it cohesive. :smiley: I also looove the cap of Michael looking out of the fence.

Katrina - Pretty!! I love that texture. :D

thanks Katrina... although I was hoping the girls would be more along the lines of their natural colors :smiley:

Still.... looks great!

I love it Kat. So pretty.

And ya know, I'm kinda irked. If you beg someone to make you something, you shouldn't complain on how they did it. Beggers can't be choosers you know. They did a favor of making you something and using their time to make it, then complain that it's not how you wanted, but you didn't even tell them how you wanted it.

Anyways @ Kat, I like the colors and the brushwork. You did great hon :smiley:

Jaimie said:
And ya know, I'm kinda irked.  If you beg someone to make you something, you shouldn't complain on how they did it.  Beggers can't be choosers you know.  They did a favor of making you something and using their time to make it, then complain that it's not how you wanted, but you didn't even tell them how you wanted it.\
[post="1490507"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Amen.

Dim Bulb said:
Amen.
[post="1490516"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:hug: That has happened to me before too and it just pisses me off. I could say no to the person and tell them they should learn to make their own art, but for the sake of being nice, I make things for people, but once you criticize it after I kindly made you something, you can bet I'd never make anything for that person. Yeah, so it irks me.

Thats not what I meant at all .... I am very grateful that Katrina made it for me. And, despite what you read into this, I like the wallpaper alot! All I said was that I was hoping to see the girls naturally colored. I didnt trash Katrina's work at all. I even said 'thanks' and that it 'looked great'.

Sorry this offended you ... that was not my intent.

I guess it just comes down to specifying what you want ahead of time. :D No biggies.

And now, back to the art... :smiley:

title: Special
pics: michellebranch.com, last beautiful girl
textures: Foley, TBE, Shanti, bg36, insomniac, Jaimie
fonts: Dunebug 45MPH
lyrics: Michelle Branch "'Till I get over you" & "You get me"

michelle-sept05.jpg

oooooooooo that's really pretty, Soph! I love the colors and the pic placement. The texture rocks too! :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back