Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cynthia: I love them both. Really, pretty pieces :eek: Hmmm....I guess you've never seen real felgercarb (a.k.a. muselless me or something :lol: )

Karma: the firs one is awesome, I like the colours and the brushwork (y)

Here some of my latest wps

Equilibrium

Caps: technicolour-dreams.com
Texture: Amalgam
Lyrics: Linkin Park - Faint

Brokeback Mountain

Brushes: claudia.tunapuff.net, kenekila.net, flowers.inawhisper.org
Textures: ofthesky.net, Agnes Bean, The Blooming Effect

2 of Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

Pics: google, pro7
Brushes: angryblue.com, fractured-sanity.org
Stocks: google, yahoo/movies

Brushes: angryblue.com
Patterns: urban.44suburbia.org
Texture: leo
Lyrics: Cher/Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang

Aww...you guys are so sweet ^_^ Thanksss :hug:

Jillian: I'll say again...awesome art (y)

Cath: I'm hyperventialting. I love all of those pieces. :thud; AMazing layouts, textures, brushwork, pic choice, what else is there?! Those are some of your best pieces...hands down. This is good....I feel some sort of an inspiration to do artwork :woot:

Cath - Absolutely splendiferous. Your muse certainly isn't MIA! :lol: I adore the Equilibrium one -- I may steal it to use myself. I love that movie, and the arrangement and darkness/coloring in this WP is beautiful! I also love the other two but haven't seen the movie yet (I adore the song you used in the second one tho ;)).

I agree with all of the above, Cath, those are awesome pieces. The brushes, layouts, etc. Everything goes together well

I made something for a challenge but I ended up with a bunch of variations. I always do that :lol:

Title: Strappy Shoes
Textures: Hybrid, Vered, and Desmond
Brushes: Hybrid

[attachment=21941:attachment] [attachment=21943:attachment]

[attachment=21944:attachment] [attachment=21945:attachment] [attachment=21946:attachment]

Title: Blaze of Light
Textures: Hybrid, Textura
Lyrics: Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen

[attachment=21948:attachment]

Well, this didn't exactly turn out to be what I was expecting, but it works, I guess. ^_^

Texture: Orchidee
Technique: grrliz_icons (for the ripped paper)
Pics: all over the web
Manips: me
Font: Monika
Lyrics: Imogen Heap - Goodnight and Go

th_mvwp3b.jpg

Cath- I have to agree with everyone. They are all so fantastic. Really unique and beautiful.
DB- Fantastic abstracts! I wish i had the patience to do some of my own, but they wouldnt be nearly as good. Fantastic!
Cat- Wow. They. Are. AWESOME!! I love EVERY version of everthing. I couldnt choose a favourite. Beautiful colours. Lovely.
Les- Ah, Les. Your creativity blows me away. Honestly. I love the use of blending in the background with the sort of old paper effect, amd then the colour and dreaminess to the 2 pictures. Beautiful. So great.

Now, i have seen this movie 3 times in the last 4 days, i LOVE it, and i thought id make a wallpaper. They. Are. So. Cute. Im such a romantic. It would be pathetic, if it didnt give me so much enjoyment.

Credits to thia and tre for the textures, and vered for the brushes.

[attachment=22035:attachment]

Oh Les I really like this wallpaper, I prefer it more than the manip/blend. :smiley: I like how it seemed to be torn paper.
Oh Kelly really pretty :smiley: Love the colours in the frame ^_^ and the fonts :P

Woooowwwiieee... I should come into this thread more often. *nods* I'll go backwards on this page.

Soph - Ooooh I loved that scene! Well, it wasn't a happy scene, but it was pretty powerful... I like seeing people fight on TV, apparently :o_O: Awesome textures!

Kim - Wow great coloring & blending! I love that texture by Vered!

Kelly - Oh as always. :thud: AWESOMEEE coloring. It's so bright and vivid. (y)

Les - I love that background!! As Kells said, it's so old paper-y!

Thanks Kelly ^_^

I've got no muse. It sucks -_-

Textures: Hybrid, Tre
Brushes: Greeneye, 77, Hybrid. If anyone recognizes any brushes I forgot to credit please tell me
Pics: BwGreyScale
Lyrics: Madeleine Peyroux, Vanessa Carlton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back