Non-Alias Wallpapers

wow, that is really good xinyi, I love the layout and...well everything about your style, even though I don't really like ryan gosling.

another gosling one. not as good as the other, because i used a texture.

texture: insomniac.
brushes: insomniac. missm.
font: base02. century gothic.

Made a Tony & Michelle (from 24) wp a few days ago...Not too happy with it though..

tonymichelle4xp.jpg

My first vector piece; not as elaborate as some other artists. But every artist has his own style and this is mine.

love the vector piece. text is great as well.

another gosling piece. this one just never came together...probably because it was rushed. but here it is anyway.

Xinyi: Your style is tooooo cool man. Gorgeous artses :lol:

Cath: Such great texture use on that piece. Awesome job. And it's Pyro!!! I was just watching X2 again :lol:

Kat: WOAH. The effects around that picture are amazing. :coolio: I have yet to see that movie :lol:

Nancee: *squee* That's gorgeous. I can't do vector art for felgercarb. Great job man :woot:

I have some X-Files stuff. 2 versions. One has more "effects" than the other.

The more I look at these pieces the least I like them. 🇳🇴

wow, Cynthia!!!! those two pieces look great!!!! I can't decide which one I like more... :eek: especially the layout is awesome!!!! *thumbs up*

YESSH. Artmakers ahoy! :D

nancee - Gorgeous piece. You have such an eye for text placement and font. And the vectors are cool as well, of course. ^_^ I also like the lines. They really add the finishing touches.

Xinyi - Another gorgeous Ryan piece. ^_^ What more can I say? I love the boxyness, and your use of brushes. Your grungy style is just so appealing. Plus you give it an extra *something* to make it easily identifiable as one of yours. ;)

Cynthia - She returns triumphant! :D :D :D I love these pieces, tho I've never really seen the show (I saw one episode when I was little, and it haunted me forever lol)... But I can totally see the chemistry btwn David and Gillian and these pics just take the cake... the bathtub ones especially. I love both versions. Probably the white one the best since I love the colors of the pics that you've already given them, and they are easier to see. ^_^

Thanks Niki and Xinyi :D And Leslie tooo :hug: (X-Files eps haunt me all the time :lol: )

Nat: :love: TRIOOOO!! Good blending man (y)

Eew. After Batman, I've had the hots for Cristian Bale, but no art has come out. No good art at least :mellow: I just wish this was better, I like parts of it.

edit:

Credits:

Pics: hires_hunks@lj
Textures: Thia, TRE
Brushes: Thia and erm someone else for the splatters :Ponder:

Brilliant texture-centric art. :happydance: Don't you dare dislike it. 'Tis a sight for sore eyes. :D Lovely lovely job. (y)

Les: hahaha you totally made my day. You deserve like a balloon or something 🎈

:mellow:

I should really add credits on that piece.

OMG CYNTHIA PRETTYYYYYYYY

I absolutely love the texturing/brushwork, and the colors are so gorgeous and the subject is gorgeous as well :P Awesome job!

Back