Non-Alias Wallpapers

Leslie: nice colours, not completely beginners work. i was making art pieces way before i learned how to use brushes.

Fong: is that from a movie? what movie? love the domino pieces and the silhouetted face above that...love the text on the bottom left, excellent text placement and great choice of font, what font is that?

my latest piece:
title: Rivalry.
brushes: default. insomniac. soarabovethesky. phoenix.
pictures: mugglenet.com. allmoviephoto.com. about.com. outnow.ch. moira26.photo.doctissimo.fr.
font: century gothic. times new roman.

^
oh yeah, forgot to say that...it's from V for vendetta, and the font is Goudy, it's like the only font I ever use for some reason.

btw: nice hp piece, I like the darkness and the layout of the pics on the top.

I love that Vendetta wallpaper Fong. It catches your attention

Title: Pros and Cons
Pics: Chloe Online
Textures: Hybrid
Brushes: 44Suburbia, FreedWings.org

^love the jake piece. especially the brushes on white.

here are two coldplay wallpapers: a grungy version and a not so grungy version. also done is a logan & veronica wallpaper as well as a jesse mccartney wallpaper. another three recent howie day wallpapers.
brushes: ancient-secrets. imagination. misprintedtype. hybrid genesis. soar above the sky. leo.
font: distortia. cindywrite. cher. anakronism. times new roman. century gothic. alba.
lyrics: howie day's collide and perfect time of day.

It's been a while since my last piece of art! I still hope it is good and you'll like it. ^_^

pictures: themodelhome.net
brushes: hybrid genesis, my own
font: tintin
The OC wallpaper

damn there are some HOT pieces on this page!!! you guys are on fire!!!

adore the jesse whoever piece Xinyi - amazing composition!!! (y) very unique :smiley: and veronica and logan = LoVe :love:

Jillian the Jake piece is hot 🤤

and les - not beginner - just like movie poster style!! ;) would make awesome icons :poke: i love good lighting (y)

^thanks Jems. i also like the jesse piece, but not happy with the logan/veronica piece.

this is a continuation of my alias hiatus. 11 of my last 12 pieces have been non-alias - starting to buld my non-alias portfolio. so here's another one - jake gyllenhaal this time.
here's another overly done brush piece.
brushes: linzeestyle. default. hybrid genesis.
lyrics: jamiroquai - you give me something.

Any Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fans here as well, hm? *dies laughing* I will not be mocked. :P

Title: Never Say Goodbye
Lyrics: Amy Jo Johnson's (Kimberly, rather) creation on MMPR 2x11 (The Song of Guitardo)
Credits: Magurno. :smiley:
Notes: This is from MMPR: The Movie, and uses a pink/white colour combination (since Kimberly/Tommy is pink/white...) and .. honestly, don't mock. These are my childhood heroes we're talking about. :P

mmprwp.jpg

go go power rangers.
i always thought Tommy was green though. my favourite was Jason, the red ranger. anyways, love the layout and the softness of it all. nice job on portraying your childhood heroes jalyn. ...that's not a shipper piece is it, i didn't think there was anything going on between the power rangers. :Ponder:

Tommy was green...but was under the evil person's spell I think then came back as the white ranger.....I can't really remember the details

^lol. thanks for the power rangers update.

here's a new piece - Julia Stiles.
brushes: hybrid genesis. soarabovethesky. ancient-secrets. linzeestyle.
lyrics: jay chou - stranded. (translated)

So, this is something I drew awhile back, and now I've scanned it and played in Elements with it. Please please please give feedback, since I've not tried something like this before.

[attachment=23540:attachment]

And another version:

[attachment=23541:attachment]

i was feeling the spirit today, so i decided to do a Rent wp:

Title: ummm...i really don't have one
Pics: Google
Texture: Kisnreine
Font: Brock Script MT (i couldn't find a Rent font)

[attachment=23542:attachment]

Back