Non-Alias Wallpapers

I love them all! They're gorgeous, you have such an awesome style...:blush: I love the colors in the Star Wars ones, but the first and second Professional ones are my favorite. The colors are gorgeous, very vibrant, and I love your texture use. I wish I could work resources like you lol.

Here's my first wallpaper in akmost three weeks, I think. Spring break, last week, and now this week...yeah. Three-ish weeks. Feels like less but, wow, I've missed it. i thought I'd be a lot more rusty but I actually quite like this one. It's Serenity, because it took me this long to finally see the movie (bad Joss fan, I know) and now I'm in love.

Two versions:

Pics: Foto_Decadent, bygonefashion
textures: gender, hybrid, cauldroncake, arisu_box,
brushes: freedwings, 44suburbia, anais_dirge, gender, yumei_k
Lyrics: "You Bring Me Down" & "Once Things Look Up" by The Like

new lost piece. credits: tre, thia, me(lyrics)

two4au.jpg

awesome job ethan, great blending, love the brushwork in bottom middle, the texture makes it look like a road on the left side, with the lights, so great job there...and great text...very creative how you made that up, i seriously thought it was part of the transcript or part of a song.

also, nice fonts, can you tell me what fonts you used?

...sorry can't comment on other peoples, as i cannot see their attached thumbnails.

thanks xinyl! the fonts i used were: first, fifth, and last lines-punch label; second line-disintegration; third, fourth, six seventh and eigth lines-sabotage.

and about the road thing, i honestly wasn't going for that, i just liked that texture and wanted to contain it as if it were a desktop; i called it two for the road cause that was the name of the episode.

The new X3 site opened today (YAY!) and I made a simple manip wall for us Rogue/Wolverine fans. ^_^ The pics are from the wallpapers on the site... Nothing spectacular; just for fun.

th_X3-wolverineandrogue.jpg

nice, nancee! i like ryan, and i love how you cut and arranged the pix, great job!

my first ever kate/sawyer piece. i was inevitable. could've been worse, could've been better.

pix: lost-media
texture: thia
brushes: me
lyrics: me

kate8nw.jpg

Back