Season 2 NOOOOOOOOO!

freelancer26 said:
all i want is a trip to some foreign country, so i don't have to hear anymore about all these theories
You don't have to read them ;)

i know that, but i do anyways i wanna know what's gonna happen, but i get irritated at everyone because they say VAUGHN is MARRIED

It's definately not a let down, i mean it's said and you always wish the best for your characters but something has to happen to keep the show interestting. I think it was an excellent season finale.

From previous experience with the show...you can always know that not everything is what it seems...I'm sure evrything will turn out great next season.

oh, my goodness gracious. Why must they be toying with our heads? why are they doing this to us, to such loyal sydney and michael fans? Do they want to see us miserable when it comes to the show? why are they doing this to us!?!?!?!?!??!? WE LOVE SYD AND VAUGHN!!! DONT CHANGE A THING!!!! :angry: :eek: :confused: -_- (n)

If you think about it, this is exactly what JJ wanted. He wanted every Alias fan to be pulling their hair out wondering what is going to happen...to him this is a victory because he knows that everyone that watched the finale will be watching the season premiere. And he's already got two story lines for next year and it's only May! He's got the Vaughn/Syd plot and then the Rambaldi device plot, that easily is the first 10 episodes. As for Sydney and Vaughn, as much as I hate to say it, what JJ did was perfect, there was no way they were going to live happily ever after, JJ had to do something drastic to keep us hanging on, I know we love Syd and Vaughn together (at least i do) but their relationship could easily have gotten boring if something didn't change...now i don't agree with JJ for letting Vaughn supposedly get married, but I'm glad he did something because now Sydney has to fight for him again...all I can say is I can't wait for September!

i agree MicVarlver101, jj is very good at keeping us hanging for 5 months straight, eventhough it's exosting.

MicVarlver101 said:
He wanted every Alias fan to be pulling their hair out wondering what is going to happen
JJ is such a calculator!!!!
He got exactly what he wanted!!!!!

And we all felt in the trap!!!! :P :P

yah we all sure did. i have a creepy thought, maybe jj is one of the members on this site, but no one knows, after all aliasALIAS and a whole lot of other ppl said that the crew goes on alias boards

y;all keep referring to Vaugh as being MARRIED but really the words "Wedding ring" and anything related were never mentioned. we as viewers assume that since he is wearing it on his ring finger he may be married. what if he just wore it as a memorial to syd? it could just be sentimental

Barlowe Girl said:
y;all keep referring to Vaugh as being MARRIED but really the words "Wedding ring" and anything related were never mentioned. we as viewers assume that since he is wearing it on his ring finger he may be married. what if he just wore it as a memorial to syd? it could just be sentimental
yeah, but not too realistic for JJ ...

I say Vaugh is married to Irina, and thats what he needed to come back for to explain ... :blink:

Alias_Gay said:
Barlowe Girl said:
yeah, but not too realistic for JJ ...

I say Vaugh is married to Irina, and thats what he needed to come back for to explain ... :blink:
::slaps gogo:: HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING!!!!! hahhahahahah!!! ^_^

Just take a deep breath . . . relax . . . trust Mr Abrams . . . c'mon, you know everything will work out in the end!
;)

Back