Season 2 NOOOOOOOOO!

yah i agree i wear a ring my ex gave me on my ring finger. what i'm trying to say is that just because he's wearing a ring on his ring finger doesn't mean he's married

Ithink everythings going to be ok thats what this shows all about the last season fanale was just like this one a big shocker

MicVarlver101 said:
If you think about it, this is exactly what JJ wanted. He wanted every Alias fan to be pulling their hair out wondering what is going to happen...to him this is a victory because he knows that everyone that watched the finale will be watching the season premiere. And he's already got two story lines for next year and it's only May! He's got the Vaughn/Syd plot and then the Rambaldi device plot, that easily is the first 10 episodes. As for Sydney and Vaughn, as much as I hate to say it, what JJ did was perfect, there was no way they were going to live happily ever after, JJ had to do something drastic to keep us hanging on, I know we love Syd and Vaughn together (at least i do) but their relationship could easily have gotten boring if something didn't change...now i don't agree with JJ for letting Vaughn supposedly get married, but I'm glad he did something because now Sydney has to fight for him again...all I can say is I can't wait for September!
Yes! Exactly! And what else I think, is that you know how we're always speculating things that may happen in the next episode, and we're almost ALWAYS wrong, I'll bet there's a solution that none of us have even considered yet. I mean...like I said...we're rarely right...and when we are, it's only a slightly correct. So who knows what JJ is planning!

don't worry Vaugn will get back with Syd cause remember Michael Vartan said "it would only put stress on their relationship." they would not break up

You know, that is a really good thought. And by the way, Vaughn married to Irina? AHHHHHHHHH! She's old enough to be his mom! EEWWWWWWWW!

Sydney421 said:
You know, that is a really good thought. And by the way, Vaughn married to Irina? AHHHHHHHHH! She's old enough to be his mom! EEWWWWWWWW!
i'm sick of everyone saying that too. that's just nasty

irina & vaughn 4 ever

now that's just gross

Not to mention that she is interested in someone else . . . ! (I know that's really hard for you to believe, but . . .)
;)

wow irina and vaughn married?! hmm never crossed my mind!! and plus she knows that syd and vaughn love each other and she would not do that to them!! that is a weird thought though!! :D

verdantheart said:
Not to mention that she is interested in someone else . . . ! (I know that's really hard for you to believe, but . . .)
;)
Irina loves herself ... not anyone else ... besides, I don't believe in her ... "I love you" scenes ... but she is great and she brings a lot of different waves into the scene ...

Back