NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm so depressed! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could Vaughn get married? Sydney was only missing for two years! He seems to have moved on awfully fast. If he's married to Alice, I'm going to jump out a window. When Syd asked him why he was wearing that ring and he said she'd been missing for 2 years I burst into tears. I'm sooooo mad. This ruins like, the entire story line. I swear, he moved on WAY to fast. I mean, the love of his life "dies" and he's married two years later? I mean, in the big spectrum, 2 years is nothing. I'm so depressed about this! *sob* I think I'm going to cry again.

kind of a double meaning there Milo. talking about the time span over which rambaldi works, "days" actually fits

He didn't actually say he was married. There is still hope! I can't make myself believe he is married. J.J. is way smarter than that. That would ruin the series and I think he knows that. OH PLEASE DON'T BE MARRIED!!

Yes, it is quite depressing. Don't you think he's a little to old for a promise ring guys? Oh no, oh God, I really think Vaughn is married. I'm going to cry again. :😭:

maybe it's a promise ring... who knows?

THat's what I said!!! Sorta....

Milo27 remember when I told you my theory?? About him and Syd getting engaged and then she disappeared so vaughn wore his ring to rmemeber her? That's like my theory!!

Long Tall Texan said:
He didn't actually say he was married. There is still hope! I can't make myself believe he is married. J.J. is way smarter than that. That would ruin the series and I think he knows that. OH PLEASE DON'T BE MARRIED!!
Ah, but if it were something else, then why torment Sydney by refusing to answer her question right away? Either Vaughn is married or the writers are taking him out of character--making him uncharacteristically cruel--so that they can keep the fans guessing all summer. That would be poorer writing than I give them credit for . . . There are other ways they can work it out . . .
:confused:

I know that I would be absolutley shocked yet thrilled to find the love of my life two years later-ALIVE!!! Yes, let's hope that's all it was. Shock.

Back