Nora Roberts

Awwwwwww!! I loved Born in Ice!!!!! I love Grayson!! it was so sweet!!!!

I can't wait to get Born in Shame let me guess who Sharon will fall in love with is Murphy right? he he well thats my guess and Brie better have a kid!!!

~KM

Can I tell you? I can't really keep it in! A lot of the story is spent at the beginning at the hospital with Grayson and Brianna....could you guess why? ;)
And Sharon (was that really her name) does fall in love with Murphy....it was really sweet!

WOW!!! I think I'm going to love this book!!!! He He I really know my Nora Roberts!!

Also right now I'm reading River's End and I'm going to say that it kinda reminds me of Carolina Moon, I think it makes us beleive the father did it but I think Jamie's Husband David did... I don't know if I'm right (I'm only half way through) but if it is like Carolina Moon then she going to make me think its the father and then BOOM its someone else...my guess is David...or I could just be wrong

~KM

To be honest, I've never heard of her before. I've heard of Danielle Steel and Sidney Sheldon and many others but not her. Wierd.

If you like Danielle Steel I sure you will LOVE Nora Roberts!! I never read Danielle Steel but my mom said they write abou the same stuff

Try one of her books!! I'll recommend one if u tell me what type of stuff do u like, like witches, kind mystery, or murder all of her books are pretty much Love stories but they r so good!!

~KM

Same goes for me! I've always thought about reading Danielle Steele, but haven't. But another great romance author is Linda Lael Miller, she has historical fiction ones that are so sweet! I just read The Women of Primrose Creek, and loved it.
But Nora Roberts definitely wins!

He he River's End was really good!!!! I'm now reading Face the Fire ( one of the sister tril.) and next I'm going to get Born in Shame

Well off I go to read!!

~KM 📖

omgosh i luv Nora Robert's books! I read and reread the three sister's island trilogy so many times that the books are so worn out now!lol. the born in trilogy is good too. other than three sister's i think my fave is The Reef, u gotta read it! and another that wasn't written by Nora Robert's but she commented on was a book called The Saving Graces. I dont remember the author but it was an awesome book. I just finished Sanctuary-also good-and I'm gonna start Summer Pleasures.

think i'm gonna start sea swept next....sorry i'm rambling. geez what a long post......

I loved the Reef with Tate and I think it was Matthew..right? Wow it feels like forever ago I read that book, but it was exteremely good! I'm almost done with Face the Fire its really good!!

~KM 📖 (i gotta finish it up!)

That's about the third time i post here.. Buaah!! >.<

Hi Liv!! I'm glad to find there are mor ppl who love Nora Roberts too! Do you speak Portuguese? ( he he I'm nosey :rolleyes:)

^_^I'm glad too! ^_^ Aye, i do! (-_-) hehehe (But you know... being nosey sometimes is kinda cool.. ;) for example... am i being nosey if i ask what KM stands for? :thinking: ;) )

Welcome to the romance world Evil Temptress (lovely name)!
Hooray for you for remembering Sea Swept, Rising Tides...and so forth. Thank-you!

Thanks! That SN i got from a Harry Potter fanfic.. ^_^ Aw the memories.. :rolleyes:

Oh... and since you already finished your River's End book, KM, let me ask you something.. doesn't Noah remind you of Will? i mean.. he's a reporter.. and a really nosey reporter at that... What do ya think? ^_^

I haven't read the third yet, so.. i don't know her name.. ehehe
But yeah.. i was sooo happy! It's two years after the second book, at least... since (i think) he said he was on sixth grade... meaning 12... right?

teehee... Liv's paradise.... :lol:

I've read a few of Nora Robert's book. They are really inspiring when you want to write some fluff. :D

I'm now reading Rising Tides, please don't tell me the ending! :lol:

SpyGurl001 said:
I loved the Reef with Tate and I think it was Matthew..right? Wow it feels like forever ago I read that book, but it was exteremely good! I'm almost done with Face the Fire its really good!!

~KM 📖 (i gotta finish it up!)
yup it was Mathew and Tate....awesome book. Another i really liked was-i think this is the title-Cordina's Royal Family-that was a good book. And Reflections and Dreams, and one called The Stalinski Sisters? i think.....

btvaughn said:
Wouldn't dream of it!  But it was my favorite of the 3!  What others have you read, trish?
heehee thanks! ;)

Besides Rising Tides, I've read only the Irish Trilogy (cute cute cute) ^_^ but i know the basics of river's end, because liv would read and show me a quote from 5 in 5 lines. :lol:

Evil Temptress said:
I was wondeering in NR's website when i came across this:
Christmas at Ardmore
and this:
The Quinn's Christmas

Imagine my happiness!! :woot:
Ok what is this book off I mean which tril, is it from?

Yeah Noah did remind me of Will!

Well the KM stand for my First and Last Name Kristen M. See my Best Friend is names Kristin So for a nickname so they wouldn't confuse which on they call me KM

Brittany I loved the ST. Sisters it was so good!!!

I need to go to the library so I can get Born in Shame!!

~KM

:cries: i can't read NR! That's sad... bloody tests.. argh! Now i have to read a brazilian book, study and do my homework because the tests are next week... WHY OH WHY!!! >.<

Drama queen. :P

Alright, anyone read Philip's book? It comes after Risind Tides, right?

I was wondering if it was good... :thinking:

Back