Nora Roberts

Philip's was pretty good. It was kind of weird, because of how everything came together so fast. But the entire trilogy interested me, so what can I say? :D
go KM go!!!! Read Born in Shame and tell me how you like it!!!!!
~btvaughn

SpyGurl001 said:
Yeah Noah did remind me of Will!

Well the KM stand for my First and Last Name Kristen M. See my Best Friend is names Kristin So for a nickname so they wouldn't confuse which on they call me KM
Yeah! ^_^ hehee
And ooooh thanks for the explanation.. ^_^

Evil Temptress said:
SpyGurl001 said:
Yeah Noah did remind me of Will!

Well the KM stand for my First and Last Name Kristen M. See my Best Friend is names Kristin So for a nickname so they wouldn't confuse which on they call me KM
Yeah! ^_^ hehee
And ooooh thanks for the explanation.. ^_^
No Prob!!

Okay, I'm still confused :blink: I know the one about Ardmore is the Irish and all (With Darcy,Shawn, and Alex? right?) But what is the Quinn's Christmas connected to? Well, I JUST finished Born in Shame it was great!! LOVED IT!!!! I know its suppose to be a tril. but I want another!! I love Murphy,Gray,Shannon,Maggie, and Bri!!

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
Okay, I'm still confused :blink: I know the one about Ardmore is the Irish and all (With Darcy,Shawn, and Alex? right?) But what is the Quinn's Christmas connected to? Well, I JUST finished Born in Shame it was great!! LOVED IT!!!! I know its suppose to be a tril. but I want another!! I love Murphy,Gray,Shannon,Maggie, and Bri!!

~KM
Aidan... Darcy, Shawn and Aidan... ^_^
Have you read Sea Swept? Or Rising Tides or even Inner Harbor? Those are the Quinn's books... Such great stories.. ^_^ My fave, i think, is Rising Tides... Ethan is just so cute! hehehe

Evil Temptress said:
SpyGurl001 said:
Okay, I'm still confused  :blink:  I know the one about Ardmore is the Irish and all (With Darcy,Shawn, and Alex? right?) But what is the Quinn's Christmas connected to? Well, I JUST finished Born in Shame it was great!! LOVED IT!!!! I know its suppose to be a tril. but I want another!! I love Murphy,Gray,Shannon,Maggie, and Bri!!

~KM
Aidan... Darcy, Shawn and Aidan... ^_^
Have you read Sea Swept? Or Rising Tides or even Inner Harbor? Those are the Quinn's books... Such great stories.. ^_^ My fave, i think, is Rising Tides... Ethan is just so cute! hehehe
Nah I haven't read any of the Quinn's Tril. I guess I'll have to start those!!

~KM

You definitely want to read it. I never thought a guy's perspective would be interesting. And Rising Tides was my favorite too, I loved Ethan and Grace!

Oh, and Montana Sky. I started it yesterday and am almost through. I love it so far!

nance said:
My favortie Nora Roberts books are:

Cordina's Royal Family and
Cordina's Crown Jewel

Has anyone else read them?
I do love it!!!! I'm reading Inner Harbor and its great!!

I read Cordina's Royal Family and Corwn Jewel they were really good!!! I liked the first one the best with Gaberalle (okay I can't spell!!) and McGee

~KM

omg... weren't they soo romantic?!! yes... gabriella! i actually loved all three of the stories! however, the second book, cordina's crown jewel wasn't as good.

nance said:
omg... weren't they soo romantic?!! yes... gabriella! i actually loved all three of the stories! however, the second book, cordina's crown jewel wasn't as good.
Aww......I liked but your right I enjoyed the set of three the best!

I just finished Inner Harbor, whats anyother good book I should get?

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
nance said:

~KM
well, i haven't read any other nora roberts books but i heard that "in death" books are good (she's writes them under the name JD ROBB!) but... a series that i am obsessed about is Fearless!! there are so many connections to alias and sometimes i think that Gaia (the main character of Fearlss) is like Sydney when she was 17!!! ^_^

SpyGurl001 said:
nance said:

~KM
Did you ever say if you read Montana Sky?
Since I have such a bad memory.....just tell me, because I completely recommend it! I love having suspense mixed in with the romance....so wonderful!

And I'm definitely going to go read Cordina's Royal Family!

has anyone read Nora RObert's "in death" series? her pen name is "JD ROBB" and they're mysteries... i heard they were very good but i just want to hear your opinions! ^_^

No I havben't read any of her JD Robb books but I have heard they r good. I suggest to read it, tell me if they r any good!!

Hey yall whats a good book I need to read!! ( I'm addicted to her books!)
~KM

Back