Nora Roberts

I'm a huge Nora Roberts fan, I know she is a romance writer but she does it in a classy way not smutty! I was just wondering if any1 else reads her and what are some good book by her?

~KM

Thank-goodness someone else likes her! Would you believe, I was just about to start a thread with the same idea you had? lol The books are kind of smutty, but they are so well written, I can never put them down. My favorite was the story of the Irish sisters. Born in Fire, Born in Ice, and Born in Shame. The Chesapeake series was my second favorite too. (I loved Ethan and Grace!)

I love Nora Roberts!!! I started one of her trilogies! She really is a classy writer. I just got through reading born in fire! it was great! i can't wait to read the next one...

Oh thank you god!! Please other than me like her! I like her cuz she makes it classy not too smutty.

I currently am reading The Stanislaskie Sisters!! I love it is so good!! I read Dance Upon the Air in one day!

I would recommend Carolina Moon to both of you it is so good!! (not as smutty)

Also please share what you have read and what you recommend!!

~KM 🤠

Have you read any of her book wrotten under J.D. Robb? I haven't just wondering if they are any good.

I've read:

Dance Upon The Air, The Stanlaski Sister, Carolina Moon, The Reef, Summer Pleasures, Table for Two, Brazen Virtue, and Heart of the Sea

thats all I can remember but I prolly read more....:blush2: I read a lot!! I can finish one of her books in like a day if I don't have anything to do.......he he

~KM

I haven't read any of hers under that name yet either, I've always thought about it though.
I don't think I could even begin to list all the ones I've read, but off the top of my head:
Born in Ice, Born in Fire, Sacred Sins, The Chesapeake series (I can't remember the 3 titles) Daring to Dream, Considering Kate, The McGreggor Brides, and that trilogy with the three witches on some island ( I can't remember the titles, I just remember two of their names were Nell and Ripley!)

The three sisters trilogy I'm reading now!! about Nell, Mia, and Ripley!Do you remember if COnsidering KAte was good and the Chesapeake Bay Trilogy any good?

What are some of the best ones you've read?

~KM

Oh I read Brazen Virture, I don't know I didn't like it that much...it was weird

Oh yeah I read the McGreggor Brides too!! have you read the McGreggor Grooms yet? the library in my town doesn't have it or its either always checked out.. :P ! Wow, I'm so happy someone else is a big fan too!

We're starting our own conversation here! Considering Kate was amazing. I loved it, especially because she was a dancer, and I love to dance. But still the romance was definitely there! At first I was afraid the Chesapeake series would be bad because it was from a guys POV, but I was wrong. Cameron, Ethan, Philip ( I think), and Seth Quinn were so much fun to read. The first was kinda smutty though!

I don' think I could pick a favorite though!

I just checked out Born in Ice and ummmmm......I don't remember its in the car..he he I'm so absentminded!!

Its intresting I don't think she has anyother books in the guy POV, it would be a nice change...hmmm...... that must have been hard for a woman to get in a guys mind setting!

I guess I have to go check those out!

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
Have you read any of her book wrotten under J.D. Robb? I haven't just wondering if they are any good.

I've read:

Dance Upon The Air, The Stanlaski Sister, Carolina Moon, The Reef, Summer Pleasures, Table for Two, Brazen Virtue, and Heart of the Sea

thats all I can remember but I prolly read more....:blush2: I read a lot!! I can finish one of her books in like a day if I don't have anything to do.......he he

~KM
my roomie has read ...two...of her j.d. robb books...i think. well anyway...she loved what she read. she reccomends them very highly!

Born in Ice was very interesting. It was definitely different, but since Born in Shame came after it, I got to see what happend to Brianna (I think it was) and Grayson!
The three sisters...was that the one with Nell, Ripley and Mia as the witches?

yup thats right I like Nell and Mia, I don't know about Ripley yet...ummmm
Born in Ice is about Grayson and Brianna.. he he how do you keep track of all the names!!!! I can bearly remember the charaters of the last book..lol I have a bad memory!

~KM

I haven't read Montana Sky yet but I also heard it was really good! Right now I'm finishing Born in Ice then I'm going to start River's End

Your sister is A Nora Roberts fan too? wow, me and my sister don't share same interest in books, or anything else!

~KM

:eek: :eek: OMG! OMG!!! I FINALLY FOUND MY PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!! I'm so happyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ :lol: ^_^
Well.. so far i've read River's End, Carolina Moon, The Irish Trilogy and Sea Swept and Rising Tides! ^___^
Gooosh! The only thing that stops me from reading her books is that i rarely see it here in Brazil... There are a few translated to portuguese, but i rather read in English. ;) However, -_- -_- her books in English are so expensive here and so difficult to find! -_- :(

Sad, isn't it?
I'm Lívia, BTW.. You can call me Liv.. ^_^

Hi Liv!! I'm glad to find there are mor ppl who love Nora Roberts too! I'm just abou to Start River's End is it any good? Do you speak Portuguese? ( he he I'm nosey :rolleyes:)

~KM

Welcome to the romance world Evil Temptress (lovely name)!
Hooray for you for remembering Sea Swept, Rising Tides...and so forth. Thank-you!
And yeah my two sisters and I are huge Nora Roberts fans. That's probably one of the few things, but we're those romantics at heart!
Spygurl~Tell me how you liked Born in Ice...and I'd recommend Born in Shame after it!

Back