Nora Roberts

OK JUst read Montana Sky it was wonderful!!!!! Loved it Loved it Loved!!!!

Okay well I'm going on vaction in like a week what r a few others books I can bring along with me ( I'm readin' Scared Sin right now)

~KM

i have read three of her books and am looking forward to reading more... i have read, Boundary Lines, A Will and a Way, and one more which i can't remember the name. but it had a beige cover and a picture of a house on the front. if you could give me sudjestions on which books to read, i'd love to hear them. thanks.
Dee ^_^

I just found Nora Roberts. I read the book Midnight Bayou, and LOVED it. So, I just bought The Villa and started it today. I'm thinking I might have to read more of her books.

I finished The Villa a couple of days ago, and I loved it! When I read the first 20 pages, I'm like, oh man, I'm going to hate this one, but it was sooooooo good. I totally want to read it again. I might have to before the end of the summer.

Evil Temptress said:
Uuhh! I'm just finishing The Villa... Maan!! Awesome! I mean.. what a shock (sorry.. no spoilers).. but still.. :eek:  AmAzInG! :clap:
i read that a week ago!!! :D it was confusing sometimes with the italian... but that's ok!!!

lol the library near my house has lots of nora roberts books..

I need to find some more good NR books...lately I've been caught up in fanfiction! The last books of hers that I read (and absolutely loved!) were the Chesapeake Bay trilogy and the Irish Trilogy (Heart of the Sea, Tears of the Moon, and Jewels of the Sun)

Aaaww! I loved those books! *tear tear* I SO gotta re-read them! Oh, and Britt, a few pages back i posted a link to 2 additional stories from those books. Tell me you've read them! :P :P hehehe It's fantastic! I'm abuot to go to her site and have a look around.. :P Wish i could just buy in dollars.. hmph.

Oh and Jenny[FESPY! :P hehe cool], you're so lucky! *whines* I only have them in big/famous bookstores.. and they're expensive... *cries*

Oooh! Lookie what i found!

mactree3.jpg

:laughbouncing:

btvaughn said:
Montana Sky and Sacred Sins.....both incredible!!!!

But I think i've told you those before!
i shall try those sis. ^_^ sounds good. i've read a couple Nora Roberts and loved them. so romaaaaantic :love:

Evil Temptress said:
Aaaww! I loved those books! *tear tear* I SO gotta re-read them! Oh, and Britt, a few pages back i posted a link to 2 additional stories from those books. Tell me you've read them! :P :P hehehe It's fantastic! I'm abuot to go to her site and have a look around.. :P Wish i could just buy in dollars.. hmph.

Oh and Jenny[FESPY! :P hehe cool], you're so lucky! *whines* I only have them in big/famous bookstores.. and they're expensive... *cries*

Oooh! Lookie what i found!

mactree3.jpg

:laughbouncing:
actually I did read the short stories on her site that go along with them!! They were awesome! So sweet, but too short! and Bridget, you say Montana Sky is good? I just got it today while I was at the grocery store ^_^

Back