not a spoiler

Chanel

Cadet
im not sure wat forum this should go in.. spoilers, fan fic.. so i put ti in general... move it if u have 2

ok heres my thoughts about wat could happen.. no spoiler intended just my thoughts...
but mayb vaughn and syd r going to get married!! that would be good
AND how abou t this
sark and syd are actually siblings and this is how we find out:
:eek: syd has the chance to shoot sark in the last episode.. but sark goes
"u cant shoot me" :(
and she says "why" :angry:
and he goes" because im ur brother"
and thats how the seaseon ends :blink:
and i also think that sark and fake farancie r so hooked up or something like that.
another thing vould be syd get pregnant but i dont think so beause then she wouldnt be able to do any stunts or anyhting and the seasaon would be boring. :angelic:

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
im not sure wat forum this should go in.. spoilers, fan fic.. so i put ti in general... move it if u have 2

ok heres my thoughts about wat could happen.. no spoiler intended just my thoughts...
AND how abou t this
:eek: syd has the chance to shoot sark in the last episode.. but sark goes
"u cant shoot me" :(
and i also think that sark and fake farancie r so hooked up or something like that.
another thing vould be syd get pregnant but i dont think so beause then she wouldnt be able to do any stunts or anyhting and the seasaon would be boring. :angelic:
1) Syd and Vaughn are going to have to end somewhere. Not only because I'm S/W but I also think its ruining the show. I mean, the last few eps have all been about Syd and Vaughn getting up on each other. And, what happened to the "Against agent protocol thing"? Did the CIA decide to change that to fit their two lovebirds? I also think this was brought in WAY to earlier.

2) No! That's all I have to say regarding Syd and Sark

3) As for Syd getting pregnant, they won't do that. I cannot think of a way for the show to continue with her being pregnant. It is also likely that Jennifer will soon be pregnant and that will probably be the demise of Alias.

yeah..tommy is rite on the third one but this is alias! anything can happen..even sark and syd bro and sis!

I think Syd and Vaughn should move into together first, probably to his place because after she finds out about evil Francie she probably won't want to live there anymore.

ok heres my reasons:
1. hes homeless and sleeps at the cia
2. he works for kgb and he cant show her his house
3. hes shy!
4. he lives w/ his parents

they did show vaughn at his house when he got sick and his fingers started bledding ooo poor vaughn

Very not evil
A lot non evil
Unevil
Good
Has no evilness
Not evil

i love that Silverdewdrop

because i'm your brother think sound too much like darth vader saying i am your father.one of the most famous quotes in movie history.i agree they have to move in together first.

AND S/V RULE!

I think Syd and Vaughn will stay together. I mean, if they have Michael Vartan on a 6 year contract then they can't have Syd and Vaughn hating each other or going back to the flirting-but-never-farther stage. I've seen a lot of relationships broken on the other shows I watch (Joss Whedon, the creator of Buffy and all his little pals love breaking up relationships just when they've reached a great point in it), but this one is just so... I don't know what it is about it, but I just feel like this one will last.

Tommy said:
xoxilovevaughnxox said:

AND how abou t this
:eek:  syd has the chance to shoot sark in the last episode.. but sark goes
"u cant shoot me"  :(
1) Syd and Vaughn are going to have to end somewhere. Not only because I'm S/W but I also think its ruining the show. I mean, the last few eps have all been about Syd and Vaughn getting up on each other. And, what happened to the "Against agent protocol thing"? Did the CIA decide to change that to fit their two lovebirds? I also think this was brought in WAY to earlier.

2) No! That's all I have to say regarding Syd and Sark

3) As for Syd getting pregnant, they won't do that. I cannot think of a way for the show to continue with her being pregnant. It is also likely that Jennifer will soon be pregnant and that will probably be the demise of Alias.
Ditto...on all three of Tommy's suggestions

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
ur rite why dont they ever go to his house
Alias has limited budget/sets is probably the practical reason. Maybe Vaughn is a slob and is embarrassed to have Sydney see his digs . . . ?

I agree with Tommy about the S/V relationship ruining the show. I heard someone in another forum talk about how all the other relationships on TV are about the on/off/on/off thing. Its a good effort, but it just doesnt work. (for example Boy Meets World, Cory/Topanga...I don't know about the rest of you, but that drove me nuts!!)

I don't think they should have started the relationship in the first place. I was perfectly happy with the crushing stage :D

i dunno about syd getting pregnant, but i think sark and syd with definitely be sister and bro. yaya! that would be so good! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Back