Not another Season 3 Story

some more....enjoy :D

********************************************************************************

“What are you doing here!?” she practically screamed while whispering. He just smiled at her. Instantly her anger was lifted, but she still wanted to know why he was there, not like she was that angry about it. “Vaughn, what’s going on? How are you here?”

“Hi to you too Syd,” he said smiling but she gave him a look so he continued. “Well...my cover was blown.”

“What!? How?” she asked.

“Well, they noticed I was in many of the surveillance tapes they had of you...a man was sent to kill me,” with this her face was one of pure terror, but he continued. “I took care of that, however, the CIA feels it is only safe for me to go into the Witness Protection Program. They feel that threat would always be there.” At this last statement, her face was turned into a smile.

“So you’re here, really here, to stay?”

“Yup, and you will never guess what my cover is,” he said looking sad suddenly.

“What is it Vaughn? What is your cover?” she asked hoping he would say he had to be her boyfriend, her fiancé, hell even her friend in Italy would be fine, something!

“I’m your-“ but he mumbled the last part.

“You’re my what?”

“Your brother, I’m your brother Syd.” Her face fell at this.

“You’re my brother!? How...why?”

“I know, it’s weird.” he said sadly.

“Yes, it’s very weird...oh I better get back out there,” she said reluctant to go.

“Yeah, I’m going to head over to the house now. Hopefully your Dad won’t kill me when he finds me there.”

“Okay, I’ll see you in a few hours,” she said smiling.

reviews pleeease :D

oh you are having fun with this!! omg this is gonna be hialrious to see what you do with them!! hehe they can have their figths and all tht great stuff that sibs do!! oh you better write more soon caase im so hooked on this!!

more for ya.....enjoy :D

********************************************************************************

She arrived home around five that evening. She was smiling all throughout work, and all the way home. Everyone she passed must have thought she was crazy, smiling for no apparent reason. She couldn’t help it though. Vaughn was here, here with her in Italy. Yes, he was her brother which was the worst thing he could be. Being her brother, she couldn’t...no, she wouldn’t even consider that. He loves Alice you idiot. He probably requested to be your brother. Upon arriving at her house, she saw the light on in one of the bedrooms upstairs. She assumed this to be Vaughn’s new room, since her Dad’s room was in the back of the house. From just outside the door, she could hear the shouting. She decided she should not ease drop and headed off to the kitchen for a snack.

Meanwhile...in the Vaughn’s bedroom...

“I know you had a choice on where you were assigned for the Witness Protection Program. Why did you choose here? If you think I am going to let you just weasel your way into my daughter’s life-” but Vaughn cut him off.

“I chose this location so I could help protect her. I-”

“You don’t think I can protect my own daughter Agent Vaughn! I’ll have you know-”

“I know you would do anything for her Jack. The thing is...I would too. I love her Jack. I couldn’t just go hide out and not know what was happening with her...if she was okay.”

“You what!?” Jack yelled.

“I love her, and I can’t let anything happen to her,” Vaughn said quietly. Jack stared at him long and hard, and finally spoke much more quietly as well.

“Your actions are very honorable here Agent Vaughn, however I must remind you of handler-asset proto-”

“I know all about protocol Jack, plus I’m her “brother”, so I don’t see anything happening that is against protocol. Don’t worry about it, I don’t plan on acting on my feelings.”

“You’d better keep it that way under in my house,” Jack said, but Vaughn could tell he was not as serious as the Jack everyone knew and loved.

“Yes sir,” Vaughn said, chuckling a little.

What they both didn’t know what that Sydney had caught the part about Vaughn loving someone, and being the great spy she is, she figured he meant Alice. (Sarcasm is meant here) She just had it in her head that he loved that blonde.

reviews por favor :smiley:

Update please?!?! I just found it and It's great, so sad he's her brother though.

I see you lurking, please post!

She thinks he requsted to be her brother?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

She thinks he loves alice?!?!?!?!

I'm dying here!!!!!

Post more soon.

Back