Not another Season 3 Story

ok tell me if this pm list is right.....

Vaughn'sGirl

Xtremelimits08

Syd_Vaughn4ever

Alias_luver33

Alias*Kelli

if anyone else wants to be on it, tell me :smiley:

more for ya ....................... :smiley:

********************************************************************************

“We’re ready!” Francie said walking into the living room. Sydney trailed behind her, and when Vaughn saw her, if possible his jaw would have hit the floor. She was wearing a deep red spaghetti strapped dress that cut diagonally on the bottom. It almost glittered in the light. Francie looked very nice herself, wearing a green dress that showed her figure. Weiss was staring at Francie, while Vaughn and Will stared at Sydney. She started to blush.

“Wow...Syd...you look great,” Vaughn said quietly, almost as if he couldn’t catch his breath.

“Thanks, you don’t look too bad yourself,” she replied and they each got redder as the seconds ticked by. Francie noticed this and too initiative.

“Well, I guess we should get going,” she said looping her arm with Weiss’s. He looked shocked at first, but then smiled and went with it. Will followed them out, and Vaughn walked over to Sydney and held his arm out. She took it smiling and they followed Francie, Weiss, and Will out the door.

ill have more up later i think......its just fun making you wait :smiley: sike ill finish it soon

wheres the rest??!!! :eek: omg you are killing us with these short chaps!! buts its alright ill forgive you!! :D

more for ya............ :smiley:

********************************************************************************

Since downtown was not too far from the house, they decided to walk again. Francie had brought Will next to her, and the three of them walked quickly ahead of Sydney and Vaughn. Sydney knew exactly what Francie was doing. She was trying to give them some alone time. Alone time was something she was hoping they would have tonight.

“So Francie seems really nice,” Vaughn said.

“Yeah, she’s the best...want to know something Vaughn?” Sydney asked.

“Sure,” he replied.

“Well...I really didn’t realize how much I missed Francie and Will until they were here today. I know that sounds terrible of me, but I have just been so happy here with you...and Dad, I just...I don’t know,” she said sighing. She added the ‘Dad’ part to make it not sound like she was just happy being there with him, even though she was.

“Syd...I understand. I’ve been happy too here,” he said smiling.

“Wait Vaughn, I’ve never asked you this, but why are you here? I mean why would they send you to the same location they sent my Dad and I? That doesn’t sound like the CIA I know,” she asked.

“Oh...well, they gave me a choice. They let me choose pretty much anywhere I wanted to go,” he answered.

“Wait, you could have ended up on some great tropical island and you chose here? Why...Vaughn why would you choose here?” she asked and stopped walking.

He stopped as well and turned towards her. “I-I-I guess I just had to make sure you were safe. I couldn’t just go somewhere and not know that you were okay.”

She smiled at his comment. “Really?”

“Yeah Syd...I...,” but he stopped talking and just gazed into her eyes. He seemed to be analyzing something. He made the mistake of letting his gaze fall to her lips, and he was done for. He started to lean towards her, and she licked her lips. He noticed this and smiled. But of course, the moment was ruined when Weiss yelled.

“What are you guys doing?” Weiss yelled back at them, wondering why they had stopped.

They both pulled back quickly. Each as red now as the other. Francie realized what Weiss just interrupted and silently cursed under her breath. They were about to kiss! Stupid Weiss...but still a very cute Weiss, she thought. She vowed they would kiss by the end of the night, whether they liked it or not, although she knew they wanted to.

reviews por favor :D

Somebody hurry up and smack Weiss upside the head! Cna't wait for your next update - if you wouldn't mind I would love it if you would add me to your PM list!

Thank God you are a punctual wirter because if not I don't think I could take it. Your story gets better and better with every chapter. I am screaming at my monitor for them to kiss! Kepp this up, you're on a never-ending roll! :D :eek:

i love francie. i usually love weiss too but he ruined their first kiss! grrrrrrrrr! vaughn is so sweet. i acn't wait for the next chapter. can u add me to the pm list too? thanks! love ya babe~amber~

It's getting better and better (y)
And it's really funny...-> Weiss :smiley:
Can you also send me a pm when you update please?
Please post more soon !

Back