Not everything in life has to be a sacrifice

That was such a sweet chappie!
Poor Alex, its so sad that he feels helpless!
And is Aryen ok?
So not liking this "chosen one" business, damn sark and Rambaldi!
Neway awesome update!
Syd was so cute!
UPDATE SOON! I wanna know wats happening to Aryen!

^Yeah sure you can.
Are you trying to read all of my fics or something?? lol
Thanks for your comments and I will try and to control my urge to kill of Aryen! *evil laugh*

I'm glad that Vaughn is ok I hope that they save Aryen. And I hope Alex get better. Thanks for the PM and great chapter.

Awwww thanx guys! :hugs:

Chapter 23

Sydney and Vaughn were lying in Vaughn’s bed. The white sheets draped over the pair of them. Sydney gently resting her head on Vaughn’s chest. They were both in a deep sleep dreaming of each other. They had been so drained from events of the previous week that as soon as they had gotten home they had fallen fast asleep.

There was noise coming from downstairs which woke Sydney. She sleepily opened her eyes and looked around the room. She notice that Vaughn was still sleeping peacefully under her and that all in the room was still. She decided it was just her imagination and placed her head back down on Vaughn’s warm chest.

She heard the noise again. She gently pulled the covers off of her and walked towards the door in her black tank top and hot pants. She continued to walk down the stairs until she saw to masked men at the bottom of the stairs. Unfortunately they saw her too. She scrambled up the stairs trying to reach Vaughn’s room but she wasn’t fast enough. She was only half way up the stairs when a tranquilizer dart hit her in the back and she came crashing down to the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

About five hours later Vaughn awoke. He stretched in his king size bed and realised that Sydney wasn’t there.

“Syd, where are you hiding?” Vaughn shouted as he got out of bed. “Syd?”

He walked down stairs and she was no where to be seen. He wondered where she could have gone. He continued searching the house, but still couldn’t find her. “Syd, this isn’t funny anymore!” He said nervously. There was still no answer.

Just then there was a knock at the door. “Oh so there you are. You have locked yourself….” Vaughn began, as he opened the front door to reveal Weiss.

“Who are you talking to?” Weiss asked poking his head around the door.

“Um…I thought you were someone else.”

“So are you and Sydney ready to go?”

“What?” Vaughn asked confused. It was then that he had remembered the three of them were planning to go out for the day as they hadn’t spent much time recently. “Oh…um…well I don’t actually know where Syd is. I mean she was here last night but when I woke up thins morning she was gone.”

“Maybe she realised what a mistake she made and went off to find herself a better fiancée.” Weiss joked.

“Haha. Very funny. But seriously I’m worried about her.”

“Well you can always give her a call.” Vaughn picked the phone up off the side of the table and speed dialled Sydney’s mobile phone (Yes, Vaughn has Sydney’s number on speed dial!)

“Hello?” It was a woman’s voice that answered but it wasn’t Sydney.

“Hello. Who is this?”

“I was about to ask you the same question.”

“Why have you got my girlfriends phone?”

“Oh so this is the famous Agent Vaughn it is so nice to meet you, so to speak.”

“Who are you?”

“That’s not important.” The woman said as she looked over to her captives then over to Sark. Aryen and Sydney were both tied to chairs next to each other. They both struggled to get free but with no luck. “All you need to know is that we have you fiancée and your daughter too. You will never see them again…not alive anyway.” Then she hung up the phone.

“Very good Marissa. You have done well. We may be able to work together after all.”

“I should hope so Mr Sark, especially after acquiring the Chosen One for you.

-------------------------------------------------------

Vaughn was sitting on Alex’s bed telling him everything that had happened with Sydney and Aryen.

“We have to get them back!” Alex exclaimed.

“You are in no fit state to plan a rescue mission let alone participate in one!”

“I can. I can’t just sit here and do nothing I have to help.” Vaughn could see the desperation in his eyes.

“Why?”

“Would you give up on the person you love?” It was then that he could accept that Alex needed to help. He knew if it had been Sydney there would be no way he could sit in bed and just let someone else try and save her.

“Ok.” Vaughn said defeated. He knew there was no way of stopping him anyway and decided it was better for them to go together so he could at least keep an eye on the man that his daughter loved so much; the man that had tried to save her once before.

Pm list

broe4ever929
KAC
julesvartan
dreamer920
smartgirl2004
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
vaughnsgurl4lf
alias/gglover
Sydney L Bristow
vaughnlover22
Lovygirl
maddy28
vaughnroxmysox
Nancy O
fire*N*ice
secret_agent_angel
texasalias2004
Brinne
WindyStar47
buckeyealum2000
cupcake55
dancingfortherain

Sark has Syd now? Who is this Marissa person? I don't like her already and we just met her! Glad Vaughn is going to let Alex go with him to rescue Syd.
Thanks for the PM

why did they take syddie ???? :cry:
poor vaughnie, syd and aryen are missing :(

SARK!!! COME HERE, I'M GOING TO DROP KICK YOU TO.....PLUTO!!!
(did that sound threating??)

why does sark always get in the way???? he's just wrecking things

btw great chappie

Back