Not everything in life has to be a sacrifice

Sorry it took a while I have been snowed under with pm's, exams etc.
Oh and to warn you there is only two chapters left after this

Chapter 24

On the plane

Vaughn and Alex sat opposite each other both looking over the mission notes. Both of them had sat in complete silence from the moment they had gotten on to the plane. They didn’t even dare look at each other.

“So……What exactly are your intentions with my daughter?”

“What?” His question had come completely out of the blue. Alex didn’t know what to say. He was in shock that Vaughn would even ask that question.

“What…are…your…intentions…with…my…daughter?” Vaughn asked again more slowly.

“Excuse me?” He was still so surprised at what Vaughn was asking.

“I think it’s a fair question.”

“Mr Vaughn.” He decided to be more formal while answering Vaughn’s question which didn’t go unnoticed. “My intentions are completely honourable I swear. Aryen…she is the most amazing woman I have ever met. Just thinking about her makes me smile. When she left it literally tore me apart. I couldn’t stand the thought of not seeing her; not being with her ever again. She is the one person in my life that I would give anything for, just to keep her safe. I love her more than I could ever say.”

Vaughn was taken aback by what Alex had just revealed. He just sat there unable to speak staring at him. Alex looked away and down at the floor. He hadn’t expected himself to say all of that it just kind of came out.

------------------------------------------

Sark was keeping Aryen and Sydney captive in one of his facilities in Sydney. They were both bound and gagged in the middle of the building. Sark and Marissa sat plotting in th corner. They now had everything they needed to fulfill the prophecy.

"Right ladies." Sark began "It's time, we better be going. We have a lovely surprise for you, but first we need to sedate you. We wouldn't want you trying to escape now, would we?"

He walked over to the cupboard on the far side of the room and grabbed a surgine. He filled it with a powerful sedative and walked back over to Sydney. Then he bend down to inject her, but she headbutted him. He came crashing down onto the ground, smashing the surgine.

She obviously didn't hit him hard enough because he was soon up on his feet. He smasked her across the face hard. "B****, don't ever try anything like that again!"

Marissa quickly walked up behind Sark and handed him a new surgine. She held Sydney down as Sark inject her. They did the same to Aryen so they could both be moved to the warehouse. The warehouse contained the final piece of the Rambaldi puzzle.

Pm list

broe4ever929
KAC
julesvartan
dreamer920
smartgirl2004
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
vaughnsgurl4lf
alias/gglover
Sydney L Bristow
vaughnlover22
Lovygirl
maddy28
vaughnroxmysox
Nancy O
fire*N*ice
secret_agent_angel
texasalias2004
Brinne
WindyStar47
buckeyealum2000
cupcake55
dancingfortherain

I hope Vaughn breaks every bone in Sark's body when he gets his hands on him. He deserves at least that much pain for what he has done to Syd and Aryen. Alex can help if he wants.
Thanks for the PM

Only one more chapter left!
I just want to say special thanks to Becca for giving me the inspiration for this chapter.

Chapter 25

When Sydney came too she again found herself strapped to a chair. What was before her left he completely shocked. It was the Rambaldi device that always seemed to come back to bite her in the a$$. It was the device she had got in Taipei, the one that almost killed Vaughn. The big red spinning ball seemed to be mocking her.

"Ahhh Sydney, you're awake. Just in time!"

"What do you want Sark?"

"I want you to suffer. I want you to suffer like what Vaughn did to me when he killed Lauren. He took away someone I love and now I am going to do the same to you and there is nothing you can do about it...I'm going to make you watch me kill your daughter."

"Noooo. You wouldn't do that. That is too cruel even for you."

"You want to bet." He said pointing at Aryen who was tied to the machine. "You have no idea the true power of this machine. You're daughter will activate it to become even more powerful than it already is. She will modify the virus making it even more deadly. She is the key!"

Just then he heard gun shots. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at the intruder.

"Drop the gun Sark." He heard Michael Vaughn shout at him.

"Very nice of you to join us. You have such perfect timing!"

"Shut up and put down the gun." He repeated.

"I suggest you put the gun down Mr Vaughn." Someone ordered from behind him. It was Marissa.

While Vaughn was distracting Marissa and Sark, Alex started to untie and still unconscious Aryen. He lifted her down from where she hung and placed her on the floor.

"Aryen." He said softly. "Aryen, honey I need you to wake up for me...please." He pleaded, but there was no movement. He looked at her lifeless body praying beyond hope that she would wake up. "Aryen listen to me. I need you to wake up. I need you. I don't want to loose...ever. I don't know what to do without you. When I lost you before there were so many things I wished I had said to you. I love you Aryen. I always have and always will. I need you in my life. You're the one thing that makes me complete." He stopped and just stared at her. "Please forgive me." He asked as he turned around and pulled the gun from its holster and walked over to where Vaughn, Sark and Marissa were standing.

"It seems like we have a stale mate." Sark hissed at Vaughn and Alex.

"Not anymore." Their eyes all crossed the room and a shot rang out through the room.

Pm list

broe4ever929
KAC
julesvartan
dreamer920
smartgirl2004
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
vaughnsgurl4lf
Sydney L Bristow
vaughnlover22
Lovygirl
maddy28
vaughnroxmysox
Nancy O
fire*N*ice
secret_agent_angel
texasalias2004
Brinne
WindyStar47
buckeyealum2000
cupcake55
dancingfortherain
SpySyd2010

Aryen???
Im first???!!!!
Awesome update!
I love this fic!!
Is there only one chappie left???
Damn red ball, i knew i never liked that thing!!
neway, UPDATE SOON!

Hehehehe :lol:
You guys are all so great. I like to keep you guessing.
I have begun to write a sequel to this, but am a bit snowed under with pm's and writing other fics. It might be a while before I post it.

Back