Not everything in life has to be a sacrifice

I just want to thank all of you for reading this fic.
Your support has been amazing and really appreciated. I love all of my pmies! :hug:
I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter.
I have already started the sequel to this!! :D
I will post it as soon as it is almost finished. :jump:
Again thank you for all your reviews I really enjoyed reading them.

Chapter 26 - Last chapter

Back at the safe house.

Sydney and Vaughn were lying in bed just enjoying being in each others company.

"I can't believe it."

"Me neither. I mean Sark's really gone!"

"It is a bit of a shocker. I can't believe she shot him." Sydney admitted.

"Well she's strong. Just like her mother." He smiled at her. There was a moment of silence as they stared lovingly into each others eyes. "You know I missed you." Vaughn said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I missed you too." She replied giving him a light peck on the lips.

"I don't know what I would..." Syd pressed her finger too his lips.

"Shhh... it doesn't matter. Nothing happened to me. I'm safe. Aryen's safe. Now we have the rest of our lives to look forward to...together." They both smiled at each other.

"I love you Vaughn."

"I love you future Mrs Vaughn." he replied as he kissed her once more.

--------------------------------------------------------

Aryen was fast asleep in the room next to her parents. She suddenly felt a hand over her mouth which woke her. She went to scream, but saw it was Alex.

"What are you doing here?" She whispered after he had removed his hand.

"How could I resist? I mean seriously Aryen, I'm in the room next to you. How could I stand to be that far away from you?" She smiled at him and kissed him softly on the lips.

"You're so cute you know that." She said still smiling as she moved over in the bed to make room for him. She kissed him again. He kissed her back more passionately and rolled on top of her. "Alex..." She said breathlessly. "We can't...my parents are next door!"

"And what's your point?" He asked kissing her neck.

"What if they catch us?"

"And I though you lived dangerously."

"Alex I think I have had enough danger to last a life time."

"That's probably true." He told her rolling off of her.

"I just want to be here with. Just sleep in your arms." She snuggled into his warm embrace.

"Now that I can definitely do." He said, kissing her forehead.

"I love you Alex."

"I love you too." Alex watched Aryen till she fell asleep. She looked so peaceful. After everything she had been though he couldn't believe how they had survived it all. Soon he fell asleep too. At that moment everything was perfect, but that wouldn't last for long.

Pm list

broe4ever929
KAC
julesvartan
dreamer920
smartgirl2004
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
vaughnsgurl4lf
Sydney L Bristow
vaughnlover22
Lovygirl
maddy28
vaughnroxmysox
Nancy O
fire*N*ice
secret_agent_angel
texasalias2004
Brinne
WindyStar47
buckeyealum2000
cupcake55
dancingfortherain
SpySyd2010

So happy that Sark is dead. Does Weiss "Happy Dance"! Glad that they are all safe, and together. They all deserve to be happy.
Thanks for the PM

What's with that last line.. You couldn't let us go on believing things in the sequel would be happy could ya??

Great story. Looking forward to the sequel

Thanks for the PM

yeah i just got back from holiday and read the lastt two chapters. its great!! :love: pm me for the sequel pls!! that is if you havnt started it already...im still working through my inbox lol!

Back