Not Everything Is As It Seems

this is great lili!!! aww everyone is having babies!!hehe i cant see weiss being a dad!! he would be a harilous father!! ok more ASAP!!! :D

While reading ur great story I have compiled the following: U r a great writer, I love the fluff, and I NEED a vacation with Michael Vartan!!!!!!LOL MORE!!!

Disclaimer:You know where.

by:Lili

Chapter 3

You see Sydney sitting at her desk reviewing the new assets file her name is Sarah Catherine Thompson she was born on the 18th of November 1973 in Spain.

Eric comes over and sits on her desk"anything interesting,"he says.

She shakes her head"not really you know she was born in Spain recruited by an agency,"she says.

He nods"anything else important we should know?"he asks.

She looks down at the file"she watched her whole family get shot,"she says.Sydney shakes her head"no wonder she's so uptight."

He looks at her and shakes his head"while you get to go away I have to put up with her,"he says.

Sydney looks at him and glares"oh come on Eric she won't be that bad,"she says.

He just shakes his head"easy for you to say you'll be in Hawaii for two weeks,"he says.

"I need a holiday,"Sydney says."Speak to me when you have four noisy kids."

Eric looks at her disbelievingly"Tristin and Jen can't be that bad I can't believe that,"he says.

She smiles at him and shakes her head"your only saying that because Jen's your goddaughter and Tristin you've somehow gotten into baseball."

He smiles"okay come on you we have to go debrief Sarah,"he says.

She rolls her eyes and they go into the briefing room and the girl is sitting at the table and she looks at them and rolls her eyes.

"Why is she here?"she asks.

Sydney glares"like it or not Agent Weiss and I are doing this together,"she says.

Sarah stares at her and glares"you know you act all high and mighty you have no idea what I've gone through,"she says.

Sydney shakes her head"you are as stubborn as a mule I don't need this from people like you,"she says.

Sarah stands up"what do you mean people like me?"she asks.

Sydney looks away and see tears are welling up in her eyes"the reason I became apart of the CIA was because my fiancè was killed,"she says.

Sarah looks away"I'm leaving,"Sydney says."Weiss please take over."

He nods she's about to leave."I'm sorry,"Sarah says."I didn't know but I think your name was Sydney Vaughn I heard it was Bristow the snobbish daughter of the director."

"Sydney Vaughn formerly Bristow and yes I am Director Jack Bristow's daughter,"she says.

She leaves the room.

You see her get out of her car she's by a house and she goes up to the door and rings the doorbell.You see inside Bridget coming to the door."Coming,"she says.

When she opens the door and sees Sydney she smiles"hey Syd,"she says.

"Hey Brid how is it going?"Sydney asks.

Bridget glares at her and starts walking towards the livingroom"it's horrible I hate this I hate being pregnant,"she says.

You see a little girl come in she has long brown hair Sydney smiles when she sees her."Greta,"she says.

Sydney opens her arms wide and the little girl comes to her"so when do you guys leave?"Bridget asks.

"In five days,"Sydney says.

Bridget smiles and nods"so we need to shop,"she says.

Sydney glares at her"no we don't,"she says.

Bridget pouts"yes we do.Do not argue with the pregnant woman,"she says.

Sydney just smiles at that and nods"fine we'll do it tomorrow,"she says.

Bridget smiles triumphantly.

Then you see Sydney and Michael sitting on the couch they are watching Lord of the Rings.You see on the clock that it's 11:30.

"So what are you doing tomorrow?"Michael asks.

Sydney snuggles closer into him"going to shop,"she says.

He shakes his head and kisses her on the forehead"I love you,"he says.

She smiles up at him"I love you too."

Then you see Sydney,Jen,Megan,Francie,Bridget and Greta in the shopping mall they already have some bags.

"So what do you say we go for lunch?"Francie asks.

Sydney nods"sounds good,"she says.

Bridget nods her head and they find a nice little restaurant and they all sit down a waiter comes over and gives them some menus.

"You are so lucky to have a man like Michael,"Francie says."And you a man like Eric."

Sydney looks at Bridget and frowns"why?"she asks.

"Well come on you are going on your second honeymoon next week and Eric seems to pamper Bridget Will never does anything for me,"Francie says.

Sydney shakes her head"come on he must do something,"she says.

"He does little things like bring me flowers,"she says.

Sydney shakes her head and smiles"be happy that you have that,"she says.
"Okay what more do you want then?"

"I want him to surprise me,"she says.

They nod

Four Days Later

You see them all at the airport Sydney and Michael are hugging their children and then they hug Jack and Irina.

"Now you guys be good for grandma and grandpa,"Michael says.

"We will,"Megan says.

He smiles down at her"I know,"he says.

"You two have fun,"Irina says.

Sydney smiles at her mother"we will and we'll bring back lots of nice gifts,"she says.

Jack looks at her with a stern glare"no you won't you will relax,"he says.

She nods and smiles and leans over and kisses him on the cheek."We'd better go,"Michael says.

She nods and she blows one more kiss to everyone and they go down the ramp and onto the plane they find their seats.Sydney sits by the window.

"I can't wait to get to Hawaii,"Sydney says.

"I know neither can I just the two of us no CIA,no parents,no kids,no friends no nothing,"he says.

She leans over and kisses him.

A few hours later they feel some turbulance and the pilot comes on the comm"ladies and gentleman we unfortunately have to make an emergency landing two of our engines have just gone out,"he says."Please stay calm and listen to your flight attendant."

Sydney looks at Michael and he nods his head"it will be all right,"he says.

"I know,"Sydney says.

They put their heads between their legs and they hold hands you see them start coming down but then a histerical passenger comes into their cabin with a gun.

He starts shooting everywhere a window gets shot and it bursts."Oh god,"Sydney says.

You see the pilots"something else is wrong,"the one says."We're losing altitude to fast.We're going to hit the water too hard."

You see Sydney and Vaughn look at each other one last time and then you see them smash into the water.

TBC...

You'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Please read and review.

:eek: omg hehe!!! i know thats awful but i cant help but laugh !!! omg that was great and nothing can ever go smoothly!! ok so what are you up too miss lili?!

AHHH! The suspense is killing me (well it has only been like five minutes since I read it)!!! Great chapter...Sydney and Vaughn on an island. Post more quickly

Disclamer:You know where

by:Lili

Chapter 4

You see a desert island and you see two people have washed up on shore.One of them sits up.You see its Sydney.She sits up and sees the other person and she runs over to them.It's Michael."Oh thank god,"she whispers.

She pushes his damp hair off his forehead and leans down and kisses him on the lips."Come on Michael come on baby wake up,"she says.

He groans and his eyes come open and he sees her he smiles"hi,"he says.

She smiles down at him"hi,"she says.

She helps him sit up"aah where are we?"he asks.

Sydney looks around and shakes her head"I have no idea,"she says.

He looks over at her"are you okay?"he asks.

She nods and then collapses in his arms and starts crying he strokes her hair and pulls her onto his lap."It's all right,"he says.

She shakes her head"no it's not we're stranded,"she says.

He lifts her face towards her"come on we have to get a shelter built,"he says.

She nods her head and she smiles."What?"he asks.

"What would I do without you?"she asks.

He shrugs his shoulders and she hits him and they start walking up the beach.

You see someone watching them from the bushes.

Back in LA you see Bridget sitting in front of the tv transfixed she saw the wreckage of the plane that went down.You see Eric in the background talking on the phone.He looks down as he walks back.

Bridget looks at him"please tell me it wasn't them?"she asks.

Eric looks at her"I'm sorry Bridget but it was them,"he says.

Bridget shakes her head"no they can't be dead,"she says."I won't accept it."

He sits beside her and holds her tightly and rocks her back and forth he grabs the phone and dials Jack.You see Irina pick up the phone"hello Bristow residence Irina speaking,"she says.

"Uh hi Irina it's Weiss,"he says.

You see Irina's face have a look of horror come over it"what's happened?"
she asks.

He looks down at his wife and when he looks back up you see tears in his eyes."I think you should sit down for this,"he says.

"No I'll stand tell me,"she says.

"The plane that Sydney and Michael were on crashed,"he says."They say there's no survivors."

Irina drops the phone and faints you see Jack come into the room he grabs the phone."Bristow,"he says.

"Jack I'm sorry to tell you but Sydney and Michael are dead,"Eric says.

He looks in shock at the phone and puts it down.Eric looks at it.

You see Sydney sitting on the sand while Michael is making a fire she's rubbing her arms and he finally gets it started.

He goes over to sit beside her and puts his arm around her shoulders"I love you,"he whispers.

"I love you too,"she says.

She snuggles into his side he strokes her hair"you do realize they probably think we're dead."

He nods his head"yes I do,"he says.

She looks at him"I guess we'll have to build a shelter tomorrow and try to get off this island,"she says.

He nods his head"come on we'd better get some sleep,"Michael says.

They had found some leaves and had laid them down on the sand she lays down on one of them.And he lays down beside her.

He kisses her on the back of the neck"I'll get us off this island,"he says.

"I know,"she says.

You see some creepy eyes again in the shadows but they don't notice them as they drift off to sleep.

You see back in LA Irina and Jack sitting on the couch Jack's holding Tristin and Megan,Jennifer and Matt are sitting on the ground.

"What's wrong?"Megan asks.

Irina looks at her"what makes you think anything's wrong?"she asks.

Megan looks at her and shrugs"you and grandpa seem really quiet that's all,"she says.

"Oh no we're all right,"Irina says.

Megan goes back to reading her book and shakes her head."Come with me,"Jack says.

Irina nods and they go into the kitchen"we have to tell them,"he says.

"No we don't we don't know for sure,"Irina says.

"I don't want to accept the idea that my only daughter is dead but they have a right to know,"Jack says.

Irina glares at him"I won't,"she says.

You hear a noise from behind them they turn and you see it's Megan."What do you mean you don't want to accept the idea that your only daughter is dead?"she asks.

Irina and Jack look at each other"Megan,"Jack says.

"What do you mean?"Megan asks.

TBC...

Please enjoy and read and review.

That's so cute, and at the same time sad! Whos' the person in the shadows! Hmmmm... :D Great chapter, you are doing an awesome job. Post more, as soon as you can!! (y)

Lauren :angelic:

oooohhhhh, that is soooo sad, poor kids!
i feel soo bad! u've got 2 write more soon
cause i wanna no who those eyes belong to!

~Kim~

Back