Not Everything Is As It Seems

OMG!!!! Two Spy without Satellite Phone :P

I like it, I remembered a film, The Blue Lagoon.

Great Chapter

Lili, I like your new Sig, It´s Beautiful ;)

Good Night

~Natalia~

Great chapter. I can not wait to see what happens and who the "eyes" belong to. Keep the plot twist comming...
spyseven

Disclaimer:You know where.

Not Everything Is As It Seems
by:Lili

Chapter 5

Jack looks at Irina and she looks back at him."Ah Megan,"Jack says.

Megan looks at her grandfather and then her grandmother with that steely gaze that she's perfected over the years of knowing Jack."And don't lie to me,"she says.

"We can't lie to them anymore Jack,"Irina says.

He nods his head"lies are sometimes what protect the people you love,"he whispers.

Megan turns and looks at him"lies are what keep people apart,"she says.
"You should know that better than anyone."

"Megan,"Irina says.

She looks at her grandmother"what?"she asks."It's the truth isn't it?"

Irina looks at her and then away and Megan leaves the kitchen and goes back into the living room.

You see Sydney wake up she smiles when she feels Michael's arm wrapped around her tightly.

You can see he's already awake"are you all right?"he asks.

She nods and leans over and kisses him on the lips"this feels nice,"she says.

"What?"he asks.

Sydney turns over and looks him in the eyes"to wake up in your arms for the first time in three months,"she says.

He smiles at her"I'm sorry about that,"he says.

She shakes her head and leans over and kisses him again"both of us are at fault not just you,"she says.

He strokes her forehead"what would I do without you?"he asks.

She smiles at him"I don't know,"she says.

He smiles at her and she smiles back she sits up and pulls him up with her"we should find something to eat,"Michael says.

"I love you,"Sydney says.

He looks at her"I love you too,"he says.

She leans over and strokes him on the cheek"I've missed this I've missed us,"she says.

"Come on,"he says.

She nods her head he gets up and holds his hand out to her and she takes it and he pulls her up.

They walk off into the forest.You see the eyes following them.

You then see Jack and Irina in the kitchen the next morning Megan comes in and looks at them."You're too much like your mother,"Irina says.

Megan glares"better being like her or dad then you two,"she says.

They look at her"we have our reasons for keeping it from your sister and brothers,"Jack says.

Megan turns and looks at him"what reasons could you possibly have?" she asks.

Irina glares at her"protecting them,"she says.

Megan looks at them"they have a right to know,"she says.

Jack takes a step toward her"Megan you can't tell them,"he says.

She shakes her head"I won't but you once promised me that you wouldn't lie to me,"she says."But apparently you two have done so well at lying over these last two decades it's become an art for you."

She walks off."She has a point,"Irina says.

"I know thats what scares me,"Jack says.

He looks at Irina and she has a grim smile on her face.

Sydney and Michael are sitting by a clear stream"oh this water is good,"Sydney says.

He nods his head"that it is,"he says.

She catches him staring at her"what?"she asks.

"Oh nothing just checking out my beautiful wife if that's okay with her,"he says.

Sydney blushes"I love you,"she says.

"I love you too,"he says.

She stands up and so does he they pick up the food that they have gathered and then you hear a twig break.

They both look around and see nothing"we'd better becareful,"Michael says.

Sydney nods her head."I know,"she says.

They start heading back to the beach."Do you have the feeling we're being watched?"Michael asks.

They get back to the beach and find a shelter build for them and some clothes and some food."What's going on here?"Sydney asks.

"I don't know,"Michael says."But this person must be friendly."

She nods her head"let's hope so,"she says.

She goes into the shelter and shuts the hanging on it and she gets dressed.While you see Michael standing outside.

He shakes his head and joins her.

Then you see a person in the shadows they step out into the light of the day you see it's a man."We will see each other again,"he says."Sydney Bristow."

He walks off into the shadows.

TBC...

Oooh i love cliffhangers please review and enjoy.

Lili ^_^

OMG! That was sooooooooooooo Goooooooooooooood!
I can't believe that you are leaving me with this cliff hanger. I am dying here, and you are killing me. You have to post more soon. I can't wait, I have to know more........more,more,more,more!!!! I can't wait!

Lauren

The Cliffhangers are bad for the health :P .

Great Chapter, Megan is adorable.

More Soon Please.

Good Night

~Natalia~

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH that was one of the best chapters i've ever read! O.M.G! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
i love this:

She shakes her head"I won't but you once promised me that you wouldn't lie to me,"she says."But apparently you two have done so well at lying over these last two decades it's become an art for you."

She walks off."She has a point,"Irina says.

"I know thats what scares me,"Jack says.

He looks at Irina and she has a grim smile on her face.

LMAO that is sooo funny!
POST MORE SOON!!!! :cool:

~Kim~

Back