Not Everything Is As It Seems

so cute!! w/Megan!! Well now we have another man to worry about don't we? They just keep coming they pop up like dasies outta snow!!! srry!!! had to say it!!MORE!!!!

okay tomorrow cause I am one cranky writer at the moment and Time Telling as usual takes alot out of me so tomorrow will be the update for this

Disclaimer:You know where

Not Everything Is As It Seems
by:Lili

Chapter 8

You see Eric and Bridget at home looking over a map she looks away and shakes her head."They could be anywhere,"she says.

Eric nods"yes and that could mean that they are stuck on any of these islands,"he says.He looks at her"I am not leaving two of my best friends out there to die."

He looks at her and then Greta comes into the room she looks at the two of them.She smiles.

"Hey you come here,"Eric says.She does and sits down on his lap"we're trying to find Aunty Sydney and Uncle Michael."

She looks at him and then looks at her mother and sees the pain she crawls over and lays her head down on her mothers stomach.Bridget looks down and smiles.

"We'll find them,"Bridget says.

"Yes we will,"Eric says.

You see Irina and Jack sitting in their living room they are also looking over a map.Megan comes into the room.She looks at the two of them.

"Is that where you think they are?"she asks.

Jack and Irina make room for her between them and she sits down"yes we think they are somewhere around her,"Jack says.He circles an area."But we don't know for sure."

Megan nods"I'd like to help if I could,"she says.

Irina and Jack look at each other"we need you to take care of your brothers and sister,"he says.

Megan nods"I can do that,"she says."But I want Jen and Matt to know what's going on.Tristin's too young."

Irina looks at her and then at Jack"what do you think?"she asks.

Jack shrugs"I don't think its a good idea,"he says."We don't want to get their hopes up."

Megan looks up at him with the big brown eyes of her mothers"please grandpa,"she says.

He looks at her and sees her as a younger Sydney when she wanted something."All right,"he says."But tomorrow."

She nods her head"all right,"she says."Well I'm going to bed."She kisses them both"night."

"Night Megan,"Jack says.

"Night Meg,"Irina says.

They hear the door close and Irina looks at Jack and he stares back
"what?"he asks going back to the map.

Irina smiles and pats him on the back"what made you give?"she asks.

Jack has a small smile on his face"she looks like Sydney at that age the eyes made me give,"he says."There may be some Vaughn in there but its more Bristow."

Irina smiles"definitely,"she says.She kisses him on the cheek."Now lets get our daughter back so we can get married."

Jack nods and smiles he goes back to the map.

You see Sydney sitting at the window she's staring out its nighttime you see Vaughn asleep on some kind of bed.

You see Kevin come up he looks at Sydney"are you okay?"he asks.

She looks away from the window to the man she nods her head."Ya I'm fine,"she says.

Kevin comes over and looks at her"you don't look fine,"he says.

Sydney smiles"I miss my children,"she says.

Kevin nods and you see a chair and he pulls it over and he sits down she smiles at him."Tell me about them,"he says.

"Okay,"Sydney says.He smiles"there's our eldest she's Megan she's almost 6 she has long brown hair and brown eyes she's a real little daddy's girl.Michael loves her to bits she's been through the most kidnapped when she was only a few months old we only found her nearly three years later."

"Sounds like she's very precious to you,"he says.

Sydney nods her head"she is,"she says.

"And your other three?"Kevin asks.

Sydney smiles"my beautiful twins Jennifer and Matthew they are now almost four alot of people say Jen looks alot like my mother and Matt looks alot like Michael.I'd have to agree with them on their looks but the eyes are all Michael.They came as a special surprise before our wedding."

He nods"all right and the baby I presume,"he says.

"Tristin he's now 2 he's nearly an exact image of my dad at that age but he's also got the green eyes and the blonde hair,"Sydney says."He's my little angel and mommy's boy."

She looks down and shakes her head"you'll get back to them,"he says.

Sydney nods"I know,"she says."Go to bed."

He nods his head"night Sydney,"he says.

"Night Kevin,"she says."And thanks."

He nods and walks away you see Michael's awake she looks at him and he smiles."Hi,"he says.

"Hi,"she says.

Michael gets out of bed and comes over and wraps the blanket round himself and opens his arms she comes and sits down on his lap."Mm I love you,"he says.

"I love you too,"she says.

She snuggles into his chest he kisses her on the head.

You see Sydney wake up the next morning she sees she's now in bed and Michael is gone.

She walks downstairs and sees Kevin making breakfast and Michael sitting at the table."Morning,"he says.

"Morning,"Sydney says.

She sits down beside Michael and Kevin lays some kind of thing down in front of them which looks kinda edible."What's this?"Sydney asks.

"Breakfast it's a sort of egg,"he says.

They nod their heads and start eating"not bad,"Sydney says.

You see Megan sitting at the kitchen table the next morning eating her breakfast.Irina's there and Jack comes in."Morning,"he says.

"Morning Jack,"Irina says.

"Morning grandpa,"Megan says.

He kisses Irina and then kisses Megan on the head"we'll tell them after breakfast,"Jack says.

Megan nods her head"all right,"she says.

They nod then Jen and Matt come down and stare at the three of them."Morning,"Matt says.

"Morning,"Irina says.

"We want to know what's going on,"Jen says.

Irina and Jack look at each other and nod"all right,"Irina says."You'd better sit down for this."

Jen and Matt do."Here's the thing..."

TBC...

Well we'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

Please Read and Review.

Poor Sydney - she misses the kids so much!! Megan is really cute, wanting to help. She sounds very mature for her age. Nice job on the update!

aww thats so sweet!! hey wait i forgot who kevin is??!! oh well great chap and cant wait to see how jen and matt react!!

Back