Not Everything Is As It Seems

Disclaimer:You know where.

by:Lili

Chapter 9

Jen and Matt sit down."Here's the thing,"Jack begins.They both look at him intently
"you know how your parents went on holiday?"

"Yes,"Jen says.

Jack looks at Irina and then Megan and then back at the twins"you see their plane went down we don't know where thats why we're telling you this so you can help us find where they are."

Jen looks at the three of them and starts crying"I want my mummy,"she cries.

"So do I,"Matt says he starts crying as well.

Jack looks at Megan"this is exactly why we didn't want to tell them,"he says.

Megan glares at him"it's better than lying to them,"she says.

"A little white lie never hurt anyone,"Jack says.

Megan shakes her head and looks at the two of them in disbelief"I have a family of crazy people,"she says.They both turn and look at her"well let's see we have loony bin Granny no 1 Irina Derevko formally known as Laura Bristow.She was once a wanted fellon and now living normally with my grandfather.Then I have loony bin Granny no 2 Maria Vaughn.Shall I go on?"

Irina has been able to calm the twins"will you help?"Jack asks.

The two nod"yes,"Jen says.

Matt looks at the two of them"but how?"he asks.

Megan looks at the two of them and smiles"you can help me make flyers,"she says.

"All right,"Jen says.

"How will that help,"Irina asks.

Megan looks at her"uncle Eric said he'd help me send them out on the web and we'll send them out to the post,"she says.

Irina and Jack smile at her"sounds like a good idea,"Jack says.

Megan nods"thanks grandpa,"she says.

He kisses her on the head"now come on troops lets get to work,"Irina says.

You see Sydney on the beach she has her knees drawn up to her chest while she watches Michael and Kevin fishing in the ocean.

After a while Michael gives up trying and comes over and sits down beside her."Had enough of fishing,"Sydney teases.

He nods"yes I don't think I'll be giving up my day job anytime soon,"he says.

Sydney nods"good to know,"she says.She moves over to where hes sitting and lays her head down on his shoulder.

He looks down at her"are you okay?"he asks.

She smiles up at him"I miss our babies,"she says.

He nods"I miss them too,"he says.

She looks up at him and smiles at him"do you remember that day in the park my mum had just gotten off,she and my dad were starting to get back together and it was Eric and Bridget's second date?"she asks.

"Yes it was the day we went to the carnival,"he says.

She nods her head"no this was just a picnic,"Sydney says.

"Okay yes,"Michael says.

She looks thoughtful

Flashback

You see Sydney and Michael step out of her car Sydney goes round to the back and opens the trunk.Michael comes round back.

Sydney puts her sunglasses on her head"do you think it was such a great idea to have my parents here?"she asks.

Michael looks at her quizically"why?"he asks.

"No reason,"Sydney says.

He nods and he picks up the cooler while she picks up the blanket.They head down to where Jack and Irina are.

"Hi mom hi dad,"Sydney says.

Irina smiles"Sydney,Michael,"she says.

"Irina,"Michael says smiling.

Sydney hugs her mother and then goes over and hugs her dad."Hi daddy,"she says.She hugs him.

"Hi sweetheart,"he says."Agent Vaughn."

"Jack you can call me Michael we are outside of work,"he says.

Jack nods.Then goes back over to the barbecue then another car pulls up you see Bridget get out.Her blonde hair is pulled back in a ponytail.She waves.Sydney waves back.

"Where's Eric?"Michael asks.

Sydney shrugs her shoulders she sees Bridget and Francie walking towards them."Hey you two wheres Eric and Will?"Sydney asks.

"Coming in another car,"Bridget says.

Sydney looks between the two girls Francie doesn't look too happy and she just sits down after putting a chair out."What happened?"Sydney asks.

Bridget shrugs"I don't know this is what she was like when Eric and I got there,"she says.

Sydney nods Michael looks at Syd and she smiles at him and he smiles back."You are so smitten,"Bridget says.

Sydney shrugs her shoulders and the two of them walk over and sit down on the blanket Francie looks at the two of them."Whats wrong?"Sydney asks.

Francie looks at her"men in general,"she says."Especially Will."

"What did he do?"Bridget asks.

Francie pouts"we got into a fight about money,"she says."Who pays more,who pays the bills.It was so much better when you were living with us Syd."

Sydney looks at her"no it wasn't you still argued I was just there to play peacemaker,"she says.

"Either he needs to move out or your moving back in,"Francie says."Or both."

Sydney shakes her head"no you need to work this out on your own your both adults and I'm not moving back in I'm happy where I am,"she says.

Michael comes over and sits down behind her"would you ladies like anything to drink?"he asks.

Sydney looks at him and smiles"no thankyou,"she says.

Bridget shakes her head and so does Francie.He stands up and walks away"how did you get so lucky?"Francie asks.

Sydney shrugs.

End Flashback

"I never did answer her,"Sydney says.

Michael looks at her"why?"he asks.

Sydney looks at him and smiles"I don't think I really knew why I got so lucky I was just glad I did,"she says.

He smiles and kisses her hand"we'll get off this island,"he says.

She nods her head"I know,"she says."I love you."

"I love you too,"he says.

TBC....

Okay I know it wasn't that much but hey it was still a chapter.

So please review and enjoy

I loved it!!!! Ya know you always end it in I love you I love you too. ? It is just such a cute little story or really a collection of stroies put together!!!!

This was just so sweet, I hope they get off that isalnd really soon. I love your scenes with Jack, Irina, and the two kids. They are just so touching. Anyway, thanks for the update, and the pm I can't wait until you post more. :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

ok sorry guys but this ain't coming out again until tomorrow cause little young me is gonna go have herself a good ol' time with some friends.so maybe also get people to review.But thankyou to

freelancer
Nat
Syd_Vaughn4ever
Gillian
Lauren

for reviewing ur all angels

Disclaimer:You know where

by:Lili

Chapter 10

You see Eric and Bridget at Jack and Irina's house they are sitting on the couch they are both working on their laptops.Megan comes in with Jen and Matt.They look at both adults."Hey guys whats up?"Eric asks.

Megan steps forward"we have those flyers,"she says.

Eric and Bridget look at each other and smile and then smile back at her"well come on then we need to hook up to Jack's scanner and we can set that up,"Eric says.

Megan nods her head and smiles at him they go into the study Jack is there he looks up when they walk in."Hi Gampa can we please use your scanner?"she asks.

Jack nods and smiles"of course,"he says.

Bridget comes in behind them with Jennifer and Matthew.Irina follows her in"Tristin and Greta are down for their nap,"she says.

Bridget smiles"thanks Irina,"she says.

"Your welcome Bridget,"she says.She walks in and closes the door Eric has hooked the computer up to the scanner and he sits down at the desk.He looks at Megan.

"Can I please have the flyer?"he asks.

She nods her head and hands him it you see the paper it says MISSING and a picture of Sydney and Michael.And some information asking if you've seen them then phone this number.

You see a screen come up on the computer its a website for missing people and Eric puts it there.

You then see Bridget she gasps and holds her stomach she quickly sits down on the couch.Irina notices this"Bridget are you okay?"he asks.

Bridget shakes her head"I think I'm in labour,"she says.

Eric looks up from his computer"but your not due for another two weeks,"he says.

Bridget glares at him"tell that to this kid,"she says.

He gets up from the computer and moves over to her"okay come on we have to get to the hospital,"Eric says.

Bridget glares at him"I need Sydney,"she says.

Eric helps her up"well sorry honey your just gonna have to put up with me,"he says.

"I'll drive,"Irina says.

He nods and he throws her the keys."We'll follow in another car when I round up the kids,"Jack says.

Irina nods"all right,"she says.They leave the room.

You see Sydney sitting by a small pool of water she has her feet dipping in while Michael is in the water.

She gets a dreamy look on her face"what?"Michael asks.

Sydney shakes her head"why do I feel like I'm missing something at home?"she asks.

Michael shakes his head"I don't know,"he says.

He walked out of the pool hes dripping wet and very much naked(mm everyone wouldn't that be a nice sight).He grabs the sort of towel beside Sydney and starts drying himself off.

He looks down at her and wraps it around his waist"are you okay?"he asks.

She nods her head"I'm fine,"she says.

He looks at her and takes her hand and brings it up to his mouth and kisses her."They're fine with your mom and dad,"he says.

She nods her head"I know but I want to go home,"she says.

He nods his head"I know so do I,"he says.

She smiles"I want to hold my babies again I want to be there when Bridget has her other baby,"she says.

He nods"I know you do,"he says."And you will because I think she wouldn't be able to do it with Eric there."

Sydney laughs"ya I guess so,"she says.She kisses him on the cheek.

You then see Bridget lying in bed with Eric beside her you can see she's almost breaking his hand."Bridget honey can't you loosen the grip?"he asks.

She glares at him"this is exactly why I need Sydney,"she says.

He nods"well would you like me to get Francie?"he asks.

Bridget shakes her head"no you're fine you put me in this position so you have to stay,"she says.

He nods his head"all right,"he says.

Fifteen hours later you see Eric come out of the room Jack looks at him and gets up Irina is asleep and so are the kids.

"Are you okay?"Jack asks.

Eric nods"she had a little boy,"he says."I have a son."

Jack nods and shakes Eric's hand"congratulations,"he says.

Eric nods"thanks,"he says.

"What's his name?"Irina asks.She's awake now and standing up.Francie and Will arrive as well.

"Jacob Michael Weiss,"he says.

Irina smiles"beautiful name,"she says.

Eric smiles"thankyou,"he says.

He goes back into the room and a while later the others are let in Eric sets Greta on his lap."You did good but Sydney's better,"Bridget says.

Eric rolls his eyes"we'll find her,"he says.

She nods"I know,"she says.

They all look at each other.

You then see Sydney and Michael going back to the treehouse they go up the elevator kinda thing.And they go up they find the place trashed.

"What's happened here?"Sydney asks.

Michael shakes his head"I don't know Kevin,"he says.

Sydney and Michael start looking around for any signs of life Sydney walks up the stairs.She finds Kevin lying there."Michael he's up here,"she says.

Michael comes up the stairs and you see him they turn him over and he has a bullet wound to the head."Who could have done this?"Michael asks.

Sydney shakes her head"I don't know,"she says.

Then they hear footsteps behind them"I could do it,"a cold familiar voice says.

Sydney and Michael both turn around and see the person behind them"William,"
Sydney says.

You finally see him and it is none other than their half brother William Vaughn."Hi brother hi sister,"he says.

They both look at each other and then at him.

TBC....

Okay if no one remembers who William is.He's the son of William Vaughn and Irina Derevko that is how he is related to them he's a bad guy.

Please review and for those of you who haven't read it please do its a great story Time Telling its by me and mystery_chick(Mandy).

Time Telling

Thanks ttyl.

OMG!! Lili that was so evil. I would have never <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>EVER</span> have thought about Vaughn's hald brother. You are so smart, and such a good writer. But so evil to stop there, but I still love you. :D I loved the last two lines where he's like "Hi little brother and sister." That was so cool. Awesome job, and I can't wait for more. Please update soon, or I will have a heartattack. This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Back