Not in Portland

AHHHH! AHHH! AHHH!
haha. i literally screamed "holy felgercarb" when juliet shot pickett. little intense.
so glad that juliet seems more good than evil! love her to death. was kind of scared of her earlier, now it's strictly juliet love.
kate's arms around sawyer from behind when juliet shot pickett was fantastic. i was like oh em gee i love you. :smiley:
it was just SO GOOD to have it back. and so good to have elizabeth mitchell in the opening credits.
i know most jaters are going to be freaking about the walkie-talkie scene and i know most skaters are going to be pushing it off as her just upset at leaving him but not "in love" with him. so i've decided to not care about that part. because there's no way anyone's ever going to agree, and that just upsets me.
love alex. excited that karl might be becoming a new fellow with our old losties, because he was definitely on that boat and in scenes from the next kate was definitely back on our island. which means sawyer and karl have to be on the island too. :smiley: (also allows for kate to spend some time in sawyer's tent :P )
overall, just so damn good to have it back. wasn't at all a let down. still just as excited for next week as i was for this week. :D

yeah, i thought kate's arms around sawyer was soooooo cute.
when juliet's ex (forgot his name) got hit by that bus, i was just like OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!
and then i burst out laughing... for some reason, i found that really funny...
i was just so glad that it was finally back on the air.

this was the most intense, intrigued, jaw-dropping, exciting, surprising and twisted episode ever ... :thud:
I'd have to agree with you there! This episode was great! Just one question...who did they say is Alex's dad? I thought they said that his name is Danny, but is that the Sawyer-hater's name, or not? :Ponder:

I don't understand how they can say Ben is Alex's dad...isn't she Rousseau's daughter? The only explanation I can currently come up with is simply they've taught Alex to think of Ben as her father because the Others have essentially raised her.

I don't understand how they can say Ben is Alex's dad...isn't she Rousseau's daughter? The only explanation I can currently come up with is simply they've taught Alex to think of Ben as her father because the Others have essentially raised her.
Yeah, but there's still the fact that if Ben is Alex's father, then that would mean that Rousseau captured her own husband last season...and that wouldn't make any sense. I'm still skeptical... :smiley:

Back