Season 2 NOT super bowl ep after all?

Hope this works.

I saw in a thread posted up at another forum, claiming someone had leaked that the post super bowl ep will NOT be Double Agent. I have received word from Silencer, a spoilers poster who is relatively new to me but close to Alias and his spoilers have been right on so far. He/She has also confirmed it at that other forum.

Sorry Charlie, not sure where to put this. But apparently Double Agent is not the post super bowl ep, an even better episode will be airing, from what I've heard.

Apparently the superbowl ep has to draw viewers, and it's going to be one heck of a show. So things are getting put out of the expected order, but some spoilers about ships you may have heard are going to be seen when the should.

I don't know, it's crazy. ;)

Then what will air after the superbowl? Ep 14? Cause I thought they were scheduled to reair Cipher next week, and then Double Agent, but maybe Double Agent will be next week and then phase one will be the superbowl ep?

The Double Agent was supposed to air after the superbowl originally. Now it is not. I'm thinking it is actually the ep AFTER Double Agent that will air, or a whole new ep.

There is supposed to be some secret episode an episode none knows about

I think the double agent will be the one after this secret superbowl episode

Well, a "top secret" episode seems appropriate, since this is Alias we're talking about, after all. I think it's kind of cool. I just hope that information doesn't get leaked that they don't want us to know. I'd rather be surprised.

And if this is a different ep than "Double Agent", does that mean Ethan Hawke won't be in the superbowl ep? Or is he still in that one, and it just has a different title?

The "top secret" episode must be fairly self-contained if it can be slipped in.

It's interesting that they decided to keep the Super Bowl episode a secret. Why couldn't they have just told everyone about it and not keep it a secret?

Because we wouldn't be surprised :D

This is the most confusing scheduling thing. Is Double Agent really ep 14, and Phase One ep 13? Or is Double Agent ep 14, Phase one ep 15, and the Superbowl ep, ep 13, a top secret ep which we don't know the title of? And that Ethan Hawke thing is a good question.

ummm. ?

I think that Phase one is the superbowl episode.. so ep 13? and then doubleagent is episode 14.. then naything after that woul be ep 15 ep 16 and so on

AG

I think this info. confused us all can some1 please straighten this out ? This is what I think but like I said I'm just as confused
The next ep. will be a repeat of Cipher, then the Superbowl ep. then DoubleAgent then Phase One.....This is just what I think the order is. If it is wrong please post the correct order :smiley:

Back