Not The Same

Great update. Glad Weiss is there for her when Vaughn's being such an a$$ and not believing in Syd.

Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

Aww I love Weiss!!!
-Vaughn should have listened to him and got her side of the story!!
Hopefully one of them will go talk to the other!!
-Great update!! Thanks for the pm!!

Weiss is right...Michael is a dumbass...
I'm glad Francie and Weiss are still Syd's friends...
Can't wait to see what happens when Michael realizes
how much of a dumbass he really is...
Thanks for the pm.

“I believe you Syd.” Weiss responded. “You wouldn’t do that.”

“Thanks, I just wish Michael would have known that. I guess he didn’t care as much as I thought he did.” She said sadly, fighting back tears.

Poor syd. :( Weiss wrapped his arm around her shoulders in support. “It’ll get easier.”

“How do you know? Have you ever been dumped?” Sydney asked.

“Oh yeah, it was totally horrible.” Weiss answered.

“When was this?”

“Kindergarten.” Weiss smiled at her and she smiled back.

“Poor Weiss.” She teased.

LOL!

Execellent update! Thanks for the PM.

angel :angelfly:

Aww.. Weiss was being supportive in his own humor filled way
i just cant wait for Michael to beg for Sydneys forgiveness so they can both stop being miserable

Just finished this chapter and hey, it's my birthday so why not share the love. Happy bday to me!

Chapter 28

“Are we still on?” Julian asked outside of school that day.

“I don’t know…” Sydney said hesitantly.

“Syd, we’ve been planning this for weeks.” Julian added.

“I know, I’ll have to think about it. I’m not sure it will work, but we can try.” She gave him a fake smile and started walking home alone.

“Syd! Syd, wait!” She heard from behind her. Hoping it wasn’t Michael, Sydney reluctantly turned around to see Weiss huffing as he ran her way.

“Sorry, did you want something?” Sydney asked.

“I just thought I could walk you home.” Weiss replied as he tried to catch his breath and fell in step with her.

“Oh, thanks.” Sydney was glad to have someone like Weiss around. She didn’t want to face the reality that Michael and her relationship was over, and Weiss’ friendship helped.

“Don’t want Michael following you.” Weiss added.

“Yeah.” Sydney mumbled. She wasn’t in the mood to hear his name. “Do you want to um… come over to study or something?” Sydney asked quietly, not sure how to pay Weiss back for being nice to her. Friends studied together, and since he was her friend, it was only logical.

“Sure.” Weiss smiled. He followed her in the door to her house, completely oblivious to the jealous Michael on his own doorstep.

“This fight has to end.” Will sighed as he watched his best friend stare across the lunchroom at his former girlfriend.

“It wasn’t a fight, we broke up.”

“Then stop staring at her.” Will retorted.

“I wasn’t staring.” Michael defended childishly, tearing his eyes away from her.

“Riiiight.” Will rolled his eyes and went back to eating his lunch.

The week went by and nothing happened between Michael and Sydney. They avoided eye contact and sat on opposite sides of the room. They sat at different lunch tables and walked home at different times. If one saw the other leaving the school gates, they waited fifteen minutes to follow so they wouldn’t run into each other.

Michael’s friends were divided on each side as well. Eric and Julian sat with Sydney while Will remained with Michael. Will knew that Michael needed at least on person on his side and he was the last one to pick a side.

Sydney didn’t want to talk to Michael and he was being twice as stubborn.

Michael’s anger grew each day as he watched his friends hang out with Sydney. He felt betrayed that they picked her side, but most of all jealous that they were with her. He didn’t want to be jealous; he wanted to be over her.

Michael didn’t want to feel so helpless to control the pang in his chest whenever Sydney laughed at one of Weiss’s jokes. The ex-couple continued this avoidance all the way to Saturday when Michael received a strange phone call.

“Michael… I need your help… Please hurry.” Sydney said over his answering machine when he didn’t pick up the phone. Her voice cracked slightly when she said his name and he swallowed the lump in his throat.

His first instinct was to run as fast as he could to her to help with whatever was going on. On second thought, she wasn’t his responsibility anymore because they weren’t together anymore. Letting his heart take over for once, he decided he would be there for her, whether they were a couple or not. He grabbed his jacket by the door and ran towards her house.

TBC...

Happy Birthday!! I hope its a good one!

Well at least Michael didnt let his anger get in the way of going to see what was wrong with Syd...I hope its nothing to bad..I hope whatever it is that its the thing that Syd and Julian had been planning

Back