Not The Same

oo i really hope that she is ok and that nothing bad has happened!
loved it! :D thanks for the PM :P cant wait for more!

and again...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D hope you have a fun filled day and get everything your heart desires! :smiley:

Uh-oh whats wrong with Syd!! My guess is something is wrong with Nadia!?
-I'm glad that Vaughn is going to help her!!
Loved it!! THanks for the pm!!

~Happy Birthday!!~

Ok your lucky its your birthday, so i cant yell at you to much for leavin it there!! lol first off happy birthday!! i hope you had a great one! and now back to the sotry.... I love it but i still say it was mean to leave it there...lol i think that they were planing something for Vaughn and thats why syd was hangin out with sark and all.... wouldnt vaughn feel like an *ss if that is true! haha!

Firstly happy birthday!!!! :bday:

thats awesome how old r u if u dont mind me asking

so cool

i hope syds ok though
i hope she aint in any trouble

🎂
I'm guessing that whatever is wrong with Syd is what she and Julian have been planning for Michael...
can't wait to see what happens next.
thanks for the pm.

*sigh* bored. making icons. watching House. Update?

Chapter 29

Michael’s heart pounded in his ears as he ran towards Sydney’s house. He ran all the way to her front door where he found it slightly open. Even more worried for her safety, he slowly crept inside.

“Sydney?” He called quietly into the dark house. “Syd?”

“SURPRISE!” The lights flickered on and people jumped out from behind couches and chairs with smiles on their faces. Michael jumped, scared and feeling anxious. He was just so worried about Sydney only to be scared shitless by all of his friends. He should have known it was a set up when all the lights were out.

“Gotcha!” Weiss yelled, coming up behind his friend and wrapping an arm around his shoulder. “Scared?” He laughed.

“Definitely wasn’t expecting this.” Michael replied, putting a smile on his face. “Is Syd okay?”

“Oh, we just got her to do that so you would come.” Julian explained, handing his friend a drink. “We figured there probably wasn’t another way to get you here without telling you about the party.”

Michael nodded his head absently, looking around the room for Sydney. He saw his friends and a couple other people from school, but no Sydney.

“Excuse me.” Michael mumbled as he pulled out of Weiss’s arms and found his way to the kitchen, getting well wishes as he went. “Syd?” Michael called her attention when he entered the room and found her leaning up against the counter, staring into a red plastic cup.

“Oh, Michael, I’m glad you made it.” She said giving him a forced smile.

“I was really worried.” He admitted.

“Sorry about that,” She continued to hold her smile in place, even though she was dying to run from the room. “But it got you here, didn’t it?” She laughed and it didn’t sound like her normal laugh. Michael knew she was trying to act all happy in front of him so he wouldn’t feel bad, but he couldn’t help it. He knew she was probably just as miserable as he was.

“I guess.” Michael continued their conversation. “How are you?” He asked, hoping she wouldn’t lie and tell him she was fine.

“Great.” Sydney smiled again, pushing past him and returning to the living room and the other guests. Michael sighed and followed her.

Michael re-entered the room to find Weiss telling a joke from his spot on the couch.

“So this grasshopper walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “Hey, we have a drink named after you”, and the grasshopper says-”

“You have a drink named Doug?” Sydney finished for him with a smirk, sitting next to him on the couch. The same couch that Michael had kissed Sydney on only a week before. Now she was sitting on ‘their’ couch with Weiss, who seemed to be taking his place.

“Not cool Syd.” Weiss pouted.

It seemed now he was calling her ‘Syd’. Next he’ll be calling her Dimples as well, Michael thought jealously. Not wanting to make a scene, Michael quietly left the room, making his way upstairs. He wandered into Sydney’s room, finding it the same as always. He sat down on the bed, remembering all the times he had been there before.

“Michael?” Sydney’s voice brought him out of his reverie. She cautiously stepped into the room with a weary look on her face. She was probably wondering what he was doing in her room.

“Is this what you were doing with Julian?” Michael asked quietly.

“Yes.” Sydney answered, looking at the floor.

“Why didn’t you just tell me?” Michael questioned.

“I didn’t want to ruin the surprise.” Sydney replied weakly. Knowing it wasn’t a good enough reason.

“Didn’t you think after we broke up it would have been a good time to tell me?” Michael said angrily.

Sydney visibly tensed at his harsh tone. “I’m sorry, I-” Sydney stuttered and jumped as the door opened.

“Mike, I think you need to go back downstairs.” Weiss said seriously.

Michael stood up and left the room, sending one final glance to Sydney.

“You okay?” Weiss asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

“I’ll be fine.” Sydney lied.

TBC...

Michael has a serious case of foot in mouth... sheesh he coulda had Syd back just then...grrr :angry: stupid stupid Michael

awsome update!!! i so cant wait for the next one!!!!

friekn hell they are both being stupid
vaughn should go kiss her and thank her for the surprise
syd should kiss hima nd apologise for letting him break up with her
grr go back to em

Back