Not The Same

Aww they are soo cute!!
-I love the way he teases her...and I loved how he was suprised she said 'Pretty and felgercarb'!! :lol:
Loved it!! Thanks for the pm!!

oohie, oohie. here is where it starts to get interesting.

i hope that you update soon. i cant wait to see what happens.

thanks for the PM

~*~ kara ~*~

I wish Syd would take her anger out on Jack and not Nadia...
It's not Nadia's fault...
Can't wait for the dance...
Great Update.
Thanks for the pm.

just got caught up.. this is getting better.. and now they are getting soo close.. does the kiss come at the dance... please say yes...

its a PLAY people.

Chapter 17

“Oh my god, oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!” Sydney repeated, pacing in front of her mirror. Michael would be by in half an hour and she was quickly freaking out. She had left the whole afternoon to get ready, not taking into account she could get done early and have time to spare. She knew she couldn’t mess with her appearance anymore, she had it perfect.

She decided a little reading was in order to calm her nerves and turned on her CD player to make it faster. She picked up Deception by John Altman, hoping to keep her mind off Michael and focus on the mysterious spy trade. She wondered if her dad’s life was like this when he was on missions. But now was not the time to think about her father. He was off on a ‘business trip’ again and had left her in charge of Nadia. Luckily, Sydney was able to hire someone to watch her while she went out with Michael.

She was doing it again. She was thinking about Michael. What he was wearing, how long it would be before he arrived, did he get her a corsage? She wanted to smack herself to shut up her brain, but she couldn’t because it would mess up her hair or makeup.

She didn’t want to look bad in front of him. Sydney knew she really liked him, heck; she went weak in the knees when he smiled at her. She didn’t even know that much about him, and she was still perfectly content walking in silence with him. It wasn’t awkward anymore. Of course, she acted like a total idiot sometimes (like the ‘line painting’ incident), but she managed not to trip or say something really stupid.

Hopefully that would continue through the night, or else she might just die of embarrassment.

The doorbell rang and Sydney nearly fell off the end of the bed. How had time passed so quickly? She felt like she wasn’t done getting ready or something. The logical side of her brain told her she was, but she hadn’t been listening for a while. Checking in the mirror quickly, she made her way down the stairs and to the front door. She took a deep breath and opened it with a smile.

“Hey.” She said sweetly, checking out Michael’s tux and seeing the long-stemmed rose in his hands.

“Wow.” Michael said, his mouth hanging open slightly. Her dress was shimmering in the light and it brought out the hazel in her eyes. He knew it would be gold, but hadn’t expected it to look so perfect. It fit her like it was made for her and only her.

“Um… thanks?” She said nervously, tucking an invisible piece of hair behind her ear. She looked at her feet, feeling his eyes on her and liking and hating it at the same time. She wanted him to see how much effort she had put into looking perfect for him, but it felt strange just standing there with him staring at her.

Michael cleared his throat, “I mean, you look amazing.” He corrected, handing her the rose. “This is for you. I didn’t know if you wanted a corsage or not and I didn’t really see the point cause it will just be in the way after a while…” He started to ramble and she smiled.

“Michael…” She called, making him stop.

“Sorry,” It was his turn to look at his feet. “I’m just nervous.”

“Good nervous, or bad nervous?” Sydney asked.

“Good. Defiantly good.” Michael smile up at her and held out his hand for her to take as they made their way toward the school.

“Ow, my feet hurt.” Sydney complained, not even halfway to the school.

“Syd, you realize we haven’t even gotten there yet?” Michael laughed and she blushed.

“I’m just not used to wearing heels.”

“Neither am I.” Michael joked, making her laugh. He couldn’t help but want to make her happy all the time. He hated when she was sad or angry about something. “You really didn’t have to wear heels, I’m sure they would have let you in with flip-flops.”

“But then they wouldn’t match.” Sydney sighed.

“True, but I wouldn’t care.” Michael replied.

The play went off without a hitch and Sydney and Michael were proud when they were about to point out which props and backdrops they had painted. Michael didn’t let go of her hand the entire time.

“I had a great time.” Michael told her as they were standing on her front porch that night. Sydney knew in a while he might kiss her, and she didn’t know what to do. She was flipping out about where to put her hands, or which way to turn her head. She didn’t want to do it wrong. If there was a ‘wrong way’.

“Me too.” Sydney replied nervously. She stared down at her bare feet (she had taken off the heels on their walk home) and couldn’t bring herself to say something else for fear of sounding stupid.

“I’d really like to do this again sometime…” Michael said, smiling. “Maybe without the heels.” He laughed and she joined in.

“Okay.” She said, looking up and meeting his eyes. Was he closer than he was a minute ago, or was her mind playing tricks on her? She gulped and knew he could sense her fear.

He leaned his face toward hers and she tilted slightly to the right. Hopefully they wouldn’t bump noses or something embarrassing. Thankfully, they didn’t and his lips gently touched hers.

It was feather-light at first, before he wrapped his arm around her back and held her close. She let herself be guided by him as she rested her hands on his shoulders. They kissed a few more times before pulling apart.

“Goodnight Syd.” He sighed, feeling extremely happy. If kissing Sydney Bristow felt this good, he wondered why he hadn’t tried sooner. Now he knew that she was one thing he wouldn’t want to be without ever again.

“Night.” She smiled shyly and retreated into her house, a smile on her face and shoes in her hand.

TBC...
Dress>
Jen42.jpg
Jen40.jpg

Jen39.jpg
Jen41.jpg

Aww they finally kissed!!! :love:
-And Syd didn't do anything embarrassing!!! :lol:
Too cute!! Loved it!! Thanks for the pm!!

Back