Season 5 Note on Lena Olin for Next Season

Ok, the news out today is that they are in talks about bringing her back next season. I would be surprised if it were for the whole season, but even if she comes back for a few episodes, that would be great!

It's good to know that she is probably going to be coming back for a few episodes, since Lena/Irina is just too awesome. And another season without her would be terrible!!

more lena more lena!! i hope she comes for more than a couple of episodes, though i'm very happy even if we wouldn't get any more than we've gotten now. we begged and begged for a couple of episodes, at least just ONE episode, and she gave us two! i think that's so great! of course i'll be very very beyond words-happy dyingly happy if she's on more, but i don't think she's gonna be a regular, she's made that quite clear. (though it would be the best thing ever but i'm trying to be as realistic as i can when it comes to irina/lena) of course i hope hope hope she does a couple of episodes, but even if she doesn't, as a fan i'm completely satisfied with the guest appearance at the end of the 4th season. :smiley:
but yeah, let's HOPE she does more episodes!!

I agree! More Lena! Hope she will be back for a few episode next season! Love to se more scenes with Irina,Jack,Syd and Nadia :smiley:

I didn't have cable the first half of the season and the other half I had class and no VCR so I didn't even get to see lena nor will I until it comes out on DVD. I really hope she gets to show up for a couple shows next season.

Obviously, I want as much LENA as possible but, if thats not possible I think the Alias team should strive to have a Derevko (Katya or Irina), Anna or Sark in every episode next season. I really want to see Katya and Irina together. I think Before the Flood would have been even better if Katya was let out to help so we could see all three sisters in action!

I looove lena olin and Irina derevico but I don't think she'll be back as a regular next season, but she has to be back at some point during the season what with the baby and everything.

Do you not think that having all three the Derevko women and possible Sark together would be the end of APO.
But yes Lena Olin back in Season 5 would be great hopefully the whole season. :D

:eek: WHAT IS ALL THIS TALK ABOUT IRINA IN JAIL???

Did you people not WATCH the finale??? After the big red ball got exploded, near the end of the episode, Irina said goodbye to Jack and then to Sydney, telling them that she is going into hiding again and that Sydney might not see her mother at her wedding, but Irina will see her.

HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER THIS EMOTIONAL, MAJOR GOOSEBUMPS MOMENT!?

I was really happy to see Lena back (2 eps is better then none at all in S4) so I really hope they will bring her back some more in S5. Even if she's just reoccurring I'd be happy. Love Jack and Irina together. :smiley:

And just because Irina signed the paper saying she'll be returned to jail 1) she didn't really seem to take the time to read the paper and 2) You've got Marshall who might have given Jack a pen with disappearing ink! I mean if Sloane can get a pardon so can Irina.

I think they'll have to have irina in a phew eppis cuz with everything that's happening with vaughn and syd plus the baby and Nadia in a coma, syd's gonna need her right??? Maybe they'll make her return and deliver Syd's baby?? Just a thought...

:( :( :( :( :( :( Is how I will feel if Lena isn't on a lot. She is like Tams as Carly on General Hospital the show isn't the same without her!

Mel

She will defently be back for some episodes, because they made a storyline for her! In the season 4 finale when she said she knew about Vaughn's secret. She will be there for Sydney!

I really hope she will be back for this season the show won't be the same without her...she has been in nearly every season of alias, might as well make her in this one too!!

If any one assumed she was back for good then they had incorrect information cause no where did I hear she was back for good. I heard she was coming back for a few episodes but never heard she was going to be a regular. She has made it clear she doesn't want to be back with the show FULL TIME. That's fine by me though, as long as we see her a few times I'm set.

Back